The Student Room Group
Arielle
Ok, I'm sorry if there's a thread like this, but I couldn't find one! Don't have a go at me. Inspire me!
I have three months off for summer starting next Friday and need ideas of things to do, day outs etc for me and my friends. Thanks!

Did my GCSEs in 1996 - pre internet days and died of boredom. Wish I had access to info like http://www.do-it.org.uk/ to keep me occupied. Failing that, get a part time job and do lots of overtime...and then go on the mother of all spending sprees!
It is such a good feeling lol.

I've got 14 weeks off, starting in a fortnight. Woo!

Among the usual things of holidays and college related activities, such as the Prom, we are doing a couple of things.

House parties and lots of them.

Lunches out in posh restuarants that we won't be able to afford at university.

I'm going on a "mini-break" down to London with a friend to see the sights and shop and stuff (it has cost about £150 each including the hotel).

Erm.

We do a lot of outdoor BBQs - burgers and booze on the grass with a hundred of your closest friends lol (you just have to make sure you pick somewhere away from the park entrance that is discrete).

Had DVD days before now - where about 4 of you get together at someone's house and each bring a DVD, preferably one the others haven't watched yet and then you pig out on films and gossip.

The usual things such as going bowling, paintballing (got that planned for the week after the exams), shopping etc.

Whatever you do, enjoy yourself!

=D

Latest

Trending

Trending