Turn on thread page Beta

Favourite mens trainers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Whats yours I like (onitsuka tigers)

ReputationRep:

A challenger appears.

Velcro = gash. Shoelaces really aren't hard to tie y'know. Colors = borin!

ReputationRep:
    Mexico 66 are the classics

ReputationRep:
    So many out there , I mostly buy Nike Air Max 95s/90s, there's so many colour variations of them that you can't get bored. I have a lot of Nike, none of that chavvy **** either, I like be unique so I mostly order from abroad, which sucks because of the delivery charges.

I'm into classic classic hi-top kicks like the 80's Nike Hi tops which I can't find a pic of, may take a pic of my own instead later.

these are ok.

Can't live without my vaiders

A bit 'out' there I guess but I love them like that.

ReputationRep:
    I'm into DCs, but not the boring two-tone ones. I'm wearing these at the moment which I like a lot:

(the soles are green all over)

'The Ballad of Mr. Trice?' I've been considering getting the Vaiders for a while, might get some in the summer. I love the red and gold going on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spit_fire90)
    I'm into DCs, but not the boring two-tone ones. I'm wearing these at the moment which I like a lot:

(the soles are green all over)

'The Ballad of Mr. Trice?' I've been considering getting the Vaiders for a while, might get some in the summer. I love the red and gold going on

DCs are possibly the most comfortable shoes out there, although people think mostly skaters wear them, SOME of the kicks go well with casual stuff, there's certain DC branded kicks I love.

ReputationRep:
    I had a pair of Blue Nike Cortez trainers that had silver flashes in the stitching, but I cannot find a picture anywhere

But these are my current favourites.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ocelotrevs)
    I had a pair of Blue Nike Cortez trainers that had silver flashes in the stitching, but I cannot find a picture anywhere

But these are my current favourites.

Those look pretty unusual haven't seen anyone wearing those before.

ReputationRep:
    Anything Nike 6.0 are so sexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freud)
    Anything Nike 6.0 are so sexy
    yeah I have a pair of these in grey and green :s strange mix but go well with jeansss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Ballad of Mr. Trice?)
    yeah I have a pair of these in grey and green :s strange mix but go well with jeansss
    Yeah, they've got the colour combos bang on.

ReputationRep:
    <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redemption)
    Velcro = gash. Shoelaces really aren't hard to tie y'know.
    Yer but you should just tuck your laces into your shoes really, tied laces look stupid

And Adidas superstar are the best trainers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    Those look pretty unusual haven't seen anyone wearing those before.
    I found them in Schuh, but I haven't seen them again in a store. Only online.
    They're comfortable, and keep my feet cool, I can only wear them in the summer because the bottom has holes to let water out on the beach.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.