Nearly 2 months late..

Watch
Luciddreams__
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I’m a teenage girl and I’ve had a regular menstrual cycle for around about 2 years now, It’s now coming up to about nearly 2 months of not having my period ? I know I’m not pregnant because I’ve never had sex, but I’m more concerned about the health side of things.. is this normal.. the only thing I can think of it is maybe it’s stress related as I suffer with serve anxiety
Last edited by Luciddreams__; 9 months ago
username4355882
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
It could be due to stress or other psychological issue.

If you are very concerned, :doctor:
Fermion.
Badges: 19
Report 9 months ago
I had the same issue then had fertility test and it turned out I couldn’t conceive. I would definitely go and see your doctor as there could be an underlying health issue. I wouldn’t ignore it.
(Original post by Luciddreams__)
I’m a teenage girl and I’ve had a regular menstrual cycle for around about 2 years now, It’s now coming up to about nearly 2 months of not having my period ? I know I’m not pregnant because I’ve never had sex, but I’m more concerned about the health side of things.. is this normal
Luciddreams__
Rep:
?
So your infertile?
(Original post by Fermion.)
I had the same issue then had fertility test and it turned out I couldn’t conceive. I would definitely go and see your doctor as there could be an underlying health issue. I wouldn’t ignore it.
Fermion.
Report 9 months ago
Yes
So your infertile?
Luciddreams__
Rep:
?
Do you mind me asking if it’s hard to cope with?
Yes
Fermion.
Report 9 months ago
Not at the time because I was so young but as you get older and people start having kids around you it is pretty hard to cope with.

There’s a range of other conditions associated with late periods, it doesn’t have to be infertility. But I would definitely get it looked at. Ask for a referral to a gynaecologist as they know better.
Do you mind me asking if it’s hard to cope with?
Anonymous #1
Report 9 months ago
Not at the time because I was so young but as you get older and people start having kids around you it is pretty hard to cope with.

There’s a range of other conditions associated with late periods, it doesn’t have to be infertility. But I would definitely get it looked at. Ask for a referral to a gynaecologist as they know better.
Hey. I am little bit curious. How old are you rn and do you want to have kids?

I am so sorry if I am being insensitive.
Fermion.
Report 9 months ago
That’s okay. There needs to be more awareness on this issue anyways

I’m 20 years old. I found out I had premature menopause at 13 because I stopped having regular periods. Since I got diagnosed I never had a period. I ran out of eggs at 13 basically. I still go for regular ultrasounds to check if my follicles are working again but they’re always empty.

I do want to have kids and did want a family down the line. I’ll figure something out hopefully
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey. I am little bit curious. How old are you rn and do you want to have kids?

I am so sorry if I am being insensitive.
Luciddreams__
Rep:
?
sorry your having to go through that, and yes thank you I definitely will.

Anonymous #1
Report 9 months ago

I’m 20 years old. I found out I had premature menopause at 13 because I stopped having regular periods. Since I got diagnosed I never had a period. I ran out of eggs at 13 basically. I still go for regular ultrasounds to check if my follicles are working again but they’re always empty.

I do want to have kids and did want a family down the line. I’ll figure something out hopefully
Thank you so much for answering this! Your attitude is brill.
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago

****fire.
Fermion.
Report 9 months ago
Not a problem x
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you so much for answering this! Your attitude is brill.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (329)
34.6%
No (622)
65.4%

Watched Threads