New Hair Watch

Awesomnia
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
OK, I've been bored of this hair for a while now and it's time for a change. Here's what you have to work with:

any suggestions (pictures)?

GO!
M'Lady
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Have it cut short, ditch the fringe and take the advice of a good hairdresser.
bunthulhu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lady Jennington)
Have it cut short, ditch the fringe and take the advice of a good hairdresser.
Agreed
bekahchu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I like it long, and I'm really sorry but you look like a girl in the first pic... but I didn't say that :ninja:

You could dye it a bright colour, like electric blue
Gemma_08
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You have a good jaw-bone. So you could get away with a nice short spike cut.
Like this

kookoo_koochoo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bekahchu)
I like it long, and I'm really sorry but you look like a girl in the first pic... but I didn't say that :ninja:

You could dye it a bright colour, like electric blue
Sorry I agree with this.. but in a nice way!! You have a nice innocent face. You remind me of a boy I know who is also very tall and slim like you (cos I noticed you mentioned in an earlier thread :p: )

How about something like this...

Sorry its got poor lighting, but basically long enough to either have it down ot kind of quiffed, but not with gel, maybe something matte finish like wax so it looks natural, I guess there are layers in it but they are kind of longer.
Awesomnia
Rep:
?
I know I look like a girl, I get it all the time :P anymore suggestions about the style if I decide to cut it short? I've died it purple temporarily once and got abused in the street (that's the west midlands for ya).

I basically want to fit it more, but not conform
nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Long hair is lush
Awesomnia
Rep:
?
Your picture has been moved or deleted kookookachoo and thanks nuttygirl
kookoo_koochoo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Awesomnia)
Your picture has been moved or deleted kookookachoo and thanks nuttygirl
Doh, here you go

Awesomnia
Rep:
?
Hmmm, it's kind of...normal? I love my hair, because it makes me stand out, I really don't want to fade into the background and look like every other boy my age
kookoo_koochoo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hmmm, it's kind of...normal? I love my hair, because it makes me stand out, I really don't want to fade into the background and look like every other boy my age
If you love it then why would you ike to cut it? As long as you dn't look like a tramp and you keep it well I don't see why you should cut it off. BTW that boy I happened to show you a pic of had hair ike yours and then he cut it off to what it's like in that pic, I'm sure he felt the same as you but I think he did it cos of our sixth form rules...
Gemma_08
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Then just get it trimmed. Don't conform. You are right. Stand out
Absurd
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I thought you were a girl :ninja: Get it all cut off, Gemma's suggestion was pretty good?
Awesomnia
Rep:
?
I didn't really like Gemma's suggestion because a) it just seems like you're trying too hard i think, and b) it's so gay :P

Then again, everyone is saying I already look like a girl...

Aaaahhh I'll just procrastinate and leave long until just before uni, then I won't have to endure all my friends laughing at me for weeks until they get used to it.

Thanks for everyone's help
bekahchu
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I know I look like a girl, I get it all the time :P anymore suggestions about the style if I decide to cut it short? I've died it purple temporarily once and got abused in the street (that's the west midlands for ya).

I basically want to fit it more, but not conform
You don't look like a girl in the 2d pic, you actually look quite hot
Ice_Queen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dude, I had to double check you were male. Get it cut!
Awesomnia
Rep:
?
Apart from my blotchy lumpy nose

and Kookookoochoo, i want to cut it because everyone says I look like a girl (thanks a lot ice queen :-P), I'm too lazy to wash it so often (up to once a day ) and I want to attempt to look handsome, rather than cute and feminine.

Thanks everyone
shimmyjimmy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
seriously, a one/two all over, slight fade back and sides would sort you out 'proper'.
Awesomnia
Rep:
?
(Original post by shimmyjimmy)
seriously, a one/two all over, slight fade back and sides would sort you out 'proper'.
I do not know what that means, but it sounds short, way short. I rarely go to hairdressers and cut my own hair
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1072)
79.06%
Leave (284)
20.94%

Watched Threads