The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

catbee
Would be the surfer for me, every time.....:biggrin:

:smile: :smile: :smile:
he has loads of surfer friends you know :wink: haha
Reply 101
Aconite
I prefer the 'look' of your guy to the other one, for sure, but if I'm being honest, he looks rather ordinary. I was expecting a razor-sharp cheekboned, floppy haired paragon of Adonis-like beauty. :p:

I think the issue here is that everyone has totally different perceptions of beauty/handsomeness.
Reply 102
Awesome-o
I think 37% of attraction is how they carry themselves, act, facial expressions and their mannerisms. A good looking moody boring bint is no longer attractive.

37%? That's rather specific. Have you done studies? I suppose personality is about 24% and looks roughly 39%?
choclateeclaire
HAha :smile: Somebody needs to go back to sleep!! lol The pic has been up for a few minutes..

ok i'm quite clearly being ******ed, but WHERE? is it on your profile cos i can only see one of you in a mirror. or is it on the thread?
Reply 104
dealbreaker
You can't just say what you did without providing a pic.

Agreed!

Post a pic!

Post a pic!
Reply 105
***amy***
ok i'm quite clearly being ******ed, but WHERE? is it on your profile cos i can only see one of you in a mirror. or is it on the thread?

She replaced her profile pic with it for a few minutes, then took it back down. Don't worry, I missed it too.
Sorry i have taken the photo down now...Ok for everyone who wants to see him, i will upload the photo as soon as i finish typing this !! It will be up for a few minutes...and then my picture will return..
Ok everyone who wants to see the picture .. Check it out now !
Reply 107
emilyyy
I think the issue here is that everyone has totally different perceptions of beauty/handsomeness.

Absolutely. Actually, I wouldn't even call it an 'issue' as it's a positive thing - if everyone thought just one type of person or one 'look' was the best, or beautiful, then where would we be? No doubt my choice of good-looking boy would be met with derision from some and agreement from others. Diversity is unquestionably good. :smile:
Reply 108
dealbreaker
she already has...you missed it.

yep that's why I deleted the post; to prevent embarrassment :p:
Claire's bf is better looking than atom's
Reply 110
choclateeclaire
Sorry i have taken the photo down now...Ok for everyone who wants to see him, i will upload the photo as soon as i finish typing this !! It will be up for a few minutes...and then my picture will return..

Let him know there are ways of having tattoos removed these days.
choclateeclaire

Does your bf do martial arts, like kickboxing, taekwondo, etc?
Amy_J
Let him know there are ways of having tattoos removed these days.

Ha i guess he knows that, but doesn't want them removed ! :wink:
dealbreaker
Does your bf do martial arts, like kickboxing, taekwondo, etc?

Erm nope
Reply 114
I missed him again!!! :frown:

I know I could just go onto models.com or something to see a hot lad, but this curiosity is unbearable!

pretty please :p:
choclateeclaire

This switching of pics is just ****in' hilarious.
The photo of him is up now :smile:
Reply 117
atoms4peace
:smile: :smile: :smile:
he has loads of surfer friends you know :wink: haha

oohh...tempting!...:biggrin: :wink:

I love the surfer 'type', and the kinda laid back attitude they tend to have....:biggrin:
aster100
I missed him again!!! :frown:

I know I could just go onto models.com or something to see a hot lad, but this curiosity is unbearable!

pretty please :p:

WTF C'mon concentrate.... This is ****in hilarious. HEHEHEHE.
i know i dont know him, but he cetainly doesnt look the type to go on tsr? is he in education still? if not, then he almost certainly wont

Latest

Trending

Trending