The Student Room Group

Change of name

I sent off a change of name request last month, I was wondering how long it would take to take effect. Also can I apply before you have changed my name for this years funding?

Kind Regards

Ashley
Original post by ajaynea
I sent off a change of name request last month, I was wondering how long it would take to take effect. Also can I apply before you have changed my name for this years funding?

Kind Regards

Ashley

Hi Ashley,

What evidence did you send of your name change?

Yes, you can still make an application without your name being updated.

Thanks, Ashley.
Reply 2
HI Ashley,

I sent in a photocopy of my marriage certificate and the printed front page at the beginning of June.

I have also just tried to apply for a part time loan however it is only giving me the option to apply for one for 2018/2019 is this a known issue?

Thanks

Ashley

Original post by SFE Ashley
Hi Ashley,

What evidence did you send of your name change?

Yes, you can still make an application without your name being updated.

Thanks, Ashley.
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi Ashley,
The 2019/20 part time applications should be available this week. We would advise you to apply as soon as this becomes available in your online account.
It takes around 21 working days for a marriage certificate to be reviewed so your name should be updated afterwards.
Thanks, Isaac.
Original post by ajaynea
HI Ashley,

I sent in a photocopy of my marriage certificate and the printed front page at the beginning of June.

I have also just tried to apply for a part time loan however it is only giving me the option to apply for one for 2018/2019 is this a known issue?

Thanks

Ashley

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending