XxWisdom~WorksxX
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m looking for an efficient way to revise because flash cards and just reading notes isn’t really helping. Any ideas? 😓

Zoe_H
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by XxWisdom~WorksxX)
I’m looking for an efficient way to revise because flash cards and just reading notes isn’t really helping. Any ideas? 😓
watching youtube videos on the topics always helped me, also blurting helped me- basically wrote down everything you can remember on the thing you are trying to revise without your notes then go through with your notes and see what you missed out and then repeat after looking over your notes. Another good way is verbally explaining it out loud, you could try to explain a topic to someone or even talk through a topic on the voice recorder on your phone or something, for me this helped me get it into my head more. Hope these helped! I dont know which exams your taking and whether these tips are useful for them but these helped me and Ive just finished my A levels
username4690370
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Mind mapping can prove to be helpful as well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (66)
27.5%
No - I have already returned home (26)
10.83%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (51)
21.25%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (23)
9.58%
No - I live at home during term anyway (74)
30.83%

Watched Threads