Which sports out of this list would give me my goal physique (image included) Watch

future_11
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Out of:
Swimming
Karate
Tennis
Badminton
Volleyball
Football
Athletics (track&field)

Which TOP 2 of these sports would give me this physique if i have practiced for a long time:
Name:  ii.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  40.4 KB
Attached files
Last edited by future_11; 4 weeks ago
JaseyB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hard to say really but I would be more inclined to go with 1 karate and 2 track and field, but they would have to be coupled with a very healthy overall diet.
future_11
Rep:
?
(Original post by JaseyB)
Hard to say really but I would be more inclined to go with 1 karate and 2 track and field, but they would have to be coupled with a very healthy overall diet.
So you think karate would give me a better body than say tennis or swimming? Interesting.... explain further pleasee
ltsmith
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
the sport doesn't determine your physique your genetics do. you could do exactly the same sports as the lady in the picture but you may not get the same physique
username4573738
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
athletics and netball
syrup!
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
that is not true, if you work hard enough anyone can get that body
(Original post by ltsmith)
the sport doesn't determine your physique your genetics do. you could do exactly the same sports as the lady in the picture but you may not get the same physique
ltsmith
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by syrup.02)
that is not true, if you work hard enough anyone can get that body
it is true. genetics determine bone structure. you can't change bone structure
Ccyxxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I look like this and all I do is go to the gym, just do ab workouts
syrup!
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yeah thats true
but shes tryna have that body shape, not body structure
it is true. genetics determine bone structure. you can't change bone structure
ltsmith
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by syrup.02)
yeah thats true
but shes tryna have that body shape, not body structure
my point is there is no point aiming to look like a particular person. you ought to pick whatever sport you like, train hard and you'll become the best version of yourself. your genetics determine the best version of your self as they determine bone structure which contribute to body shape.
future_11
Rep:
?
my point is there is no point aiming to look like a particular person. you ought to pick whatever sport you like, train hard and you'll become the best version of yourself. your genetics determine the best version of your self as they determine bone structure which contribute to body shape.
I get you completely. So out of those sports what is BETTER for building muscle whilst staying slim. thanks
JaseyB
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by future_11)
So you think karate would give me a better body than say tennis or swimming? Interesting.... explain further pleasee
Unless you plan on doing swimming or tennis at an elite level then I would say just this as karate usually uses your entire body and includes a mix of strength and cardiovascular conditioning, as well as that you will be taking hits and this will further help to condition your body. I think tennis and swimming will get you there too (at elite levels) but karate will probably get you there quicker.
Jameul
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Gym is more effective than sports
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (139)
61.23%
No (88)
38.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise