My friend told me she cheated in her A-Levels. What should I do? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Title says it all. Should I report her or no? How would I even go about it?
jdijx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Let karma do its work g
TheNamesBond.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No, it's her business, if she wants to cheat let her, one day she'll get caught and it won't be pretty, if you're a real friend you'll talk to her personally and advise her, if she doesn't feel remorse then I would advise you to cut out of the friendship.
Last edited by TheNamesBond.; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
She said she did this on all of them and it doesn't seem like she was caught??
(Original post by TheNamesBond.)
No, it's her business, if she wants to cheat let her, one day she'll get caught and it won't be pretty.
spchee
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Depends of the severity of how badly she cheated IMO. And depending on how good friends you are with her, chances are you won't ever see your friend again when you go Uni so might as well report her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But ultimately it's a very sticky situation and it's your choice.
Sonicalireza
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You call her your friend but you want to report her. Sure she might be doing something wrong but talk to her yourself about it and that she shouldn’t do this. If you straight up report her sorry but you’re not her friend and straight up a *****
TheNamesBond.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
She said she did this on all of them and it doesn't seem like she was caught??
And you are telling me this because?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Problem is, do you have any proof of her cheating? Because she could dismiss it as a joke

Title says it all. Should I report her or no? How would I even go about it?
Anonymous #1
What's to say she'll never get caught?
(Original post by TheNamesBond.)
And you are telling me this because?
ElG.ONCALVES
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What will you gain from it lol? Mind your business
spchee
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Problem is, do you have any proof of her cheating? Because she could dismiss it as a joke
They have CCTV camera's in the exam hall most likely.
LostLioness
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Good God, I would never consider reporting someone who cheats, let alone a FREIND. It is not that I encourage this sort of deviancy but merely that one should mind one's own business.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
It's a tough situation, personally I'd report her anonymously because its not fair for everyone else to work their buts off to get their grades whilst she cheats her way through. But at the end of the day I'm not in your position so it's all up to you
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
I'd report - it comes down to a case of what's fair, what exactly did she do? It isn't fair of her to put you in the position of knowing. If anything comes out otherwise and you knew and didnt report you can get in trouble too.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Also idk why people are telling you to mind your own business? She made it your business by telling you, she should've kept her ass quiet. If she faces repercussions that's herself to blame
Anonymous #1
So I shouldn't report? I didn't take any of her exams, but i've always been taught this was the moral thing to do.
(Original post by TheLostLion)
Good God, I would never consider reporting someone who cheats, let alone a FREIND. It is not that I encourage this sort of deviancy but merely that one should mind one's own business.
StriderHort
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's a crazy whacked out idea I know, but have you considered simply making your displeasure known to your friend?

I'd stay out it officially anyway, it does sound like a snake thing to do.
Anonymous #1
She takes all essay-based subjects. She told me she kept her earbuds under her hijab so she could listen to pre-recorded essays.
I'd report - it comes down to a case of what's fair, what exactly did she do? It isn't fair of her to put you in the position of knowing. If anything comes out otherwise and you knew and didnt report you can get in trouble too.
Ccyxxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Report it anonymously defo, if shes doing the same Alevels as you then she could be winning over you. I would tell her that its wrong tbh if it was me, but if you don't want to do that I would defo report her anonymously, maybe look online contact your college or exam board if you know what they are. if i knew my friend cheated I would 110% report it.
JohanGRK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She takes all essay-based subjects. She told me she kept her earbuds under her hijab so she could listen to pre-recorded essays.
Inb4 shitstorm
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are cats selfish