KPMG Assessment centre Watch

aishaishax
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have my AC in a few days for the audit apprenticeship programme. I was wondering if anyone knew the structure and had any tips for me? Also how long is each step, is there anything I need to bring along?
Thanks )
carbs1999
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi aishaishax

I have also got my AC in a couple of weeks for the same programme. Where did you apply for yours? Have you had it yet? Any tips please?

Thanks

(Original post by aishaishax)
I have my AC in a few days for the audit apprenticeship programme. I was wondering if anyone knew the structure and had any tips for me? Also how long is each step, is there anything I need to bring along?
Thanks )
aishaishax
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by carbs1999)
Hi aishaishax

I have also got my AC in a couple of weeks for the same programme. Where did you apply for yours? Have you had it yet? Any tips please?

Thanks
hey

I'm applying to Bristol and the AC is tomorrow (i'm not ready at allllllll) so i'll let you know afterwards
aishaishax
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey

So I just had my assessment centre and I think it went quite well. We started off with a group task which wasn't assessed then there was a written task. I actually enjoyed the written task and it wasn't too difficult. Then I had the interview which actually went ok. The people there were so nice and I luckily had a really nice interviewer. I'd say don't stress out about it too much as I did haha because its honestly not that bad and it's quite casual. Just practice a few questions related to the key competencies and make sure you know why you want to work there and a few flexible examples that you could bring in for different questions. It started at 9 and ended at 12.30 which is a lot earlier than I expected but overall it was a great experience and I'm sure you'll enjoy it as well! let me know how yours goes
hey

I'm applying to Bristol and the AC is tomorrow (i'm not ready at allllllll) so i'll let you know afterwards
carbs1999
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
thanks aisha that’s really helped! got my AC tomorrow - so nervous! what was the written task like? thanks in advance!
carbs1999
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
also have you been offered a place??
Hey

So I just had my assessment centre and I think it went quite well. We started off with a group task which wasn't assessed then there was a written task. I actually enjoyed the written task and it wasn't too difficult. Then I had the interview which actually went ok. The people there were so nice and I luckily had a really nice interviewer. I'd say don't stress out about it too much as I did haha because its honestly not that bad and it's quite casual. Just practice a few questions related to the key competencies and make sure you know why you want to work there and a few flexible examples that you could bring in for different questions. It started at 9 and ended at 12.30 which is a lot earlier than I expected but overall it was a great experience and I'm sure you'll enjoy it as well! let me know how yours goes
DiamondArtist
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I've been offered a few places from companies, including KPMG if anyone needs any tips :-) I'm a school leaver applying for audit
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (128)
60.66%
No (83)
39.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise