Lingerie Watch

Meale60
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
By nature I guess I am a conservative type of girl. When it comes to underwear I tend to wear cotton bikini briefs.
My friends are always telling me I am boring and should try something more sexy.
They have suggested thongs, or Brazilian briefs, to name a few. They told me I would never look back and would feel a totally different personif I changed my outlook.
I do want to change, but help would be great, as I am very naive in the ways of undies. Please give me your general views.
It would be greatly appreciated.
mazenod
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m a guy, so no direct experience here, but i’d say it’s your choice what you wear. Wear what makes you feel comfortable, not what others think you should wear. Don’t feel pressured
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Wear whatever the hell you like. Try other types of panties sure but comfort is key IMO.
scorpion95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I would suggest wearing the knickers you feel comfy wearing and not worrying about what others think. You could try other styles of panties that you think you might like to try and feel comfortable in but don't feel pressurised by them to change the style of knickers that you currently are wearing.
Meale60
Rep:
?
Thanks Scorpion. That is very sound advice. However today during my lunch hour, I popped into H&M and bought two pairs of lacy knickers with medium cut coverage in feminine colours. They are lovely.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Wear whatever you feel comfortable in. I prefer thongs - feels like wearing nothing, no itchy seams, no VPL, etc.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by sinfonietta; 3 weeks ago
Meale60
Rep:
?
That interesting I have always thought they were probably uncomfortable knowing how they are worn.Might be worth a try.
I see your point though re the vpl.
Spanx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
When do your friends get to see you in your pants?! Do they really have to comment if they do happen to?

:P
Meale60
Rep:
?
They never see me in my knickers.
But they have always been very opinionated lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (127)
19.51%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (62)
9.52%
No I am happy with my course choice (368)
56.53%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (94)
14.44%

Watched Threads