The Student Room Group

English GCSE speaking and listening exam?????????

I want to talk about a tv show as we have been told to talk about something we like and many people have suggested that I do this. However I don't know exactly what about the show to talk about. Any suggestions?????????
This could really be anything! Think: what are your favourite shows and the one that has the most to talk about.
Also, maybe pick something a bit controversial and interesting to you and that could give you more talking points.
Reply 2
I've already had the suggestion of saying about themes. Anything else?
Original post by 16poolea
I want to talk about a tv show as we have been told to talk about something we like and many people have suggested that I do this. However I don't know exactly what about the show to talk about. Any suggestions?????????
Reply 3
It’s really nothing to worry about. Even if you get the highest or Lowest mark nobody cares about it. Just make sure to talk about something and make it interactive. Ask questions. Move your hands about. Eye contact. If you have a power point presentation don’t read off it. You just need to talk about something. Easy peasy.
Reply 4
The controversy suggestion is good thank you but i'm not sure what about the tv show to say
Original post by violet123456
This could really be anything! Think: what are your favourite shows and the one that has the most to talk about.
Also, maybe pick something a bit controversial and interesting to you and that could give you more talking points.
Reply 5
Original post by Adamhere
It’s really nothing to worry about. Even if you get the highest or Lowest mark nobody cares about it. Just make sure to talk about something and make it interactive. Ask questions. Move your hands about. Eye contact. If you have a power point presentation don’t read off it. You just need to talk about something. Easy peasy.

But i'm not sure what to talk about?
Reply 6
Original post by 16poolea
But i'm not sure what to talk about?

Talk about why the speaking and listening thing is completely useless and a waste of time. No employer asks for it and I don’t think you even get a certificate for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending