What is the CORRECT way of dealing with an activist who disrupts your meeting? Watch

Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
Interesting how those who cried about assault when Farage and his chums got a bit milky are now laughing at and justifying actual assault.

Obviously this should be the end of Field as an MP with a prison sentence to come, but will it actually? Somehow I doubt it.
If there was a case for assault it was in the initial push into the wall which i accept was OTT.

The pushing from the back of the neck was a readonable controlled use of force to direct her out and caused her no long lasting pain.

On the whole there is absolutely nothing wrong with kicking out somebody who has entered private property and the way he guided her quickly out was quite impressive. As i say, the questionable act was the initial use of force into the wall.
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Jab to the voice box. Everyone knows this.
LiberOfLondon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
She clearly wasn't armed. Either you've not watched the footage, in which case do that before speaking of things you don't know about, or you're a liar.
She could have had a lock knife which, as those of us under Khan's mayoralty know, can be hidden in a pocket and are dangerous.
Burton Bridge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm surprised nobody is asking wjy they was all females in red dresses, small hand ags and high heels!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (144)
61.28%
No (91)
38.72%

Watched Threads