Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Maths is by far my best subject and i dont mind the subject either, im looking to go into the engineering feild as some sort of a career

The thing is i dont know if i should keep doing what i like best and i do well in, and try and choose modules that would be closely linked to engineering or if i should just take a course in mech engineering with alot of modules that im not particularly keen in.

Is it still possible to go into engineering with qualifications in Maths and/or Physics?
    Doing Maths FMaths Phy and Tech+Des for A-levels, Expecting AAAB or so
    a little advice and clarification would be a big help, thanks

ReputationRep:
    your A levels are perfect for a mechanical or electrical engineering course. engineering ftw

im going for medicine or chemical engineering with my A levels as bio, chemistry and maths

compared to medicine, its piss easy to get onto the course. you'll be fine getting in. theres loads of maths in engineering, im sure it will feed your fascination

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 8, 2008

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.