Capgemini Degree Apprenticeship Assessment Centre Watch

lucysibley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by hello3434)
Hey, they told me it would be 2 weeks after the AC but took a while longer and in the end I had to email to get the response. Recruitment said it was due to some internal discussions or something, but haven’t received any candidate feedback that I was told I would either.
oh really?!? Thanks for that I’ll deffo ring them up in a few days and see what’s going on. Thank you
hapsng
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jonn_rafael)
Hi! When did you get your first response from them? I applied in Dec and was contacted by a recruiter who asked for some more info from me but it’s been 2 months and I haven’t gotten a rejection or any digital interview or assessment centre invitations.
Hi, I received my digital interview after 14 days and had no further contact after that. It’s been 2 months now. I have tried to email them but again, no response at all.
R2-D2
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey guys, I haven't been active for a while on TSR! Just want to let you know I got the place and I've been a Degree Apprentice for Capgemini since November last year.
Gent2324
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by R2-D2)
Hey guys, I haven't been active for a while on TSR! Just want to let you know I got the place and I've been a Degree Apprentice for Capgemini since November last year.
what languages do you learn? whats the day to day job like?
R2-D2
Rep:
?
(Original post by hello3434)
Hey, they told me it would be 2 weeks after the AC but took a while longer and in the end I had to email to get the response. Recruitment said it was due to some internal discussions or something, but haven’t received any candidate feedback that I was told I would either.
Mine took a week I think? Or just over a week, I got a call from them. I didn't actually get any feedback about the AC though, just the offer in itself.
lucysibley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey guys. Has anyone got the Capgemini apprenticeship (with the starting date of June 1st 2020)?
R2-D2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gent2324)
what languages do you learn? whats the day to day job like?
During the 8 week ALE we learn Java and then after the week in business, we do SQL. It's intense but all you have to do is pass it hahaha I literally had no coding experience other than HTML and CSS so I found it pretty hard but got through it.
Gent2324
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by R2-D2)
During the 8 week ALE we learn Java and then after the week in business, we do SQL. It's intense but all you have to do is pass it hahaha I literally had no coding experience other than HTML and CSS so I found it pretty hard but got through it.
so do you like do coding on a daily basis or is it a bit different? also which role is it, my application got grouped into application consulting, thanks
R2-D2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gent2324)
so do you like do coding on a daily basis or is it a bit different? also which role is it, my application got grouped into application consulting, thanks
Well my grade title is Software Engineer but I just literally finished ALE 2 weeks ago and now I've been put straight onto a project ahaha and what I'm doing is more Project Management stuff so no coding at all. It really depends on your strengths and skills, you'll be able to identify during ALE if coding is for you or not, and youll discuss it with your reviewer during ALE. You'll be able to set objectives aswell and have lots of opportunities to try different things to see whats right for you, so you can tailor what you do tbh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (48)
23.76%
No, but I have thought about it (56)
27.72%
No (98)
48.51%

Watched Threads