Royal Holloway foundation courses Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi I’m interested in the RHUL foundation courses but there’s such limited information on the website. I was looking at both the mathematics and computer science ones. Is there anyone that can tell me more information, regarding progression rates, and any course details.
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi there,

Have you taken a look at the individual course pages for each Foundation year course? You can find them here: https://royalholloway.ac.uk/studying-here/applying/foundation-year/. If you scroll down the pages and click on 'course structure', there's a list of modules included in the Foundation year. You can also find information on teaching and assessment on these pages.

2019 is the first year that we are running the Intergrated Foundation year, so I'm afraid that we don't have any progression rate information yet.

If you still have questions about the Foundation year and how it works, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Admissions team at [email protected]. They'd be happy to help!

Holly

(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi I’m interested in the RHUL foundation courses but there’s such limited information on the website. I was looking at both the mathematics and computer science ones. Is there anyone that can tell me more information, regarding progression rates, and any course details.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.66%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.61%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.6%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.13%

Watched Threads