The Student Room Group

An intriguing e-mail i recieved earlier today

I just felt i should share my fantastic opportunity with everybody on here, It made me rofl. I do wonder how dense these scammers are sometimes!:rolleyes:

Dear Miss Xxxxxxx,
We here at Scaudi Moddeling would like you to welcome the opportunity of a lifetime and come to the Alton Towers Spa for a luxury day out, for free. If you wish to come to this luxury spa, then all you have to do is to send us 3-5 pictures of yourself, with or without lingerie on. This will allow our judges to short-list you into a group of 25 men and women of all ages to be able to participate in a £25,000 photo shoot, where you will take your earnings home. All you have to do is send us, through e-mail, 3 to 5 pictures of yourself in your lingerie or completely naked. Just make sure it is sexy enough to impress our judges, and we will send you the e-tickets. These will allow free entry into Alton Towers spa. Even if you do not want to be in our photo shoot, you can still use your e-ticket any time you want, any date you want, with any amount of people. Photos sent to us will not be distributed. Yours Sincerely,
Scaudi Moddeling

note- they can't spell and basically want to perv at naked pics of me :rofl:

Edit-
Right- i'm going to see how long i can make this last, with my trusty fake email account and help from anyone with inventive suggestions (thanks to muppety_kid already-we seem to be partners in crime on this already)
The current ideas to get back at scammer are:
-Send googled pics of 'relatives'
-Claim camera is broke- blame on boyfriend maybe?
-Say i live in America and enquire about travel to photoshoot- methinks expenses will irritate him :wink:
-Eventually send pics of fugly people/ animals
-pretend i'm a minor and set up fake solicitors email to scare him
-etc, post ideas people, i will try and add them to the list!
-i will report him eventually, but lets see how much crap he will take first!

I shall put the whole scam in this post- for easy reference on how its going

much love m:f:t...
The initial email:
Dear Miss Xxxxxxx,
We here at Scaudi Moddeling would like you to welcome the opportunity of a lifetime and come to the Alton Towers Spa for a luxury day out, for free. If you wish to come to this luxury spa, then all you have to do is to send us 3-5 pictures of yourself, with or without lingerie on. This will allow our judges to short-list you into a group of 25 men and women of all ages to be able to participate in a £25,000 photo shoot, where you will take your earnings home. All you have to do is send us, through e-mail, 3 to 5 pictures of yourself in your lingerie or completely naked. Just make sure it is sexy enough to impress our judges, and we will send you the e-tickets. These will allow free entry into Alton Towers spa. Even if you do not want to be in our photo shoot, you can still use your e-ticket any time you want, any date you want, with any amount of people. Photos sent to us will not be distributed. Yours Sincerely,
Scaudi Moddeling

My reply
Hey Mr Aaron,
OMG, How did you know i wanted to be a model?
I'm gonna send pics via this adress instead cause my boyfriend might see the other one and get jealous!
I haven got many pics of me that are that sexy, i'd have to take some. but i have got a pic from on holiday last year, itd show you what i look like in a bikini!
I hope you like it.
photographic1.jpg
Ms Lawton
xxxxx

p.s i'm not sure to trust you yet, i dont want to send naked pics to someone i dont know. Would you send me a picture of you holding a sign saying 'sarah, your my favourite thing' just so i can prove your a person not a nasty computer program??
xx

Him again:
As you wanted, here is a picture of me holding a sign saying 'sarah, your my favourite thing' as you wished to prove that I am not a nasty computer program.
photographic2.jpg
Yours Sincerely,
Scaudi Moddeling
P.S Very nice photo!

My reply:
Oh, great and your no nasty african scammer either!
I told some of my friends and my sister about this oportunity, could i send some pics of them too?
And why not send a pic with your face?? huh? I'd like to see if a cute guy is looking at my picture! not some pervy old man!
xxxxx
Ms Sarah

and what he sent back:
It's fine if you send pics of your friends, and I'm not a pervy old man- look at this photograph of me when I was last in Australia-about 1 month ago-next-08_cat__suit_454.JPG
Scaudi Moddeling
x

And yes, for the purposes of the scam i am dumb enough to believe the Next catalogue model is him :rofl:

The reply from me:
Hey babe!
Your pic is really good, you look really handsome!
Unffortunately my stupid boyfriend spilled beer on my camera last night so its not working am gonna have to send it to be fixed so it mite be a week before i can send u anything I hope it won't ruin my chances.
Well heres a pic of my cousin Jenny, she's who i went to Ibiza with.
Jenny in Ibiza.jpg
xxxxx
Ms Sarah

He doesnt say much! Loser, real competitions have deadlines.
Oh, oh well, it won't ruin your chances, but make sure you take quite a few so you'll have more chance. It's not a problem, we'll wait.

Yours Sincerely,
Scaudi Moddeling

So I have tried to get him to say some more!
Thats ok then,
Do you not like my cousin? i sent her your pic and she thought u were fit. How about my best friend? pic attatched x
By the way, would you pay for me to travel to the photoshoot/ alton towers?
And ill only send you a naked pic if your nxt email is written in song words from more than 1 song. To prove you want it. In fact i could send an extra pic, just for you but youd have to do that first.
Oh yeah, they said my camera is totally broken so i'm gonna be sent a new one soon.

xxxxx
Ms sarah
Claire.jpg

Scroll to see replies

my:favorite:things...
I just felt i should share my fantastic opportunity with everybody on here, It made me rofl. I do wonder how dense these scammers are sometimes!:rolleyes:

Dear Miss Xxxxxxx,
Scaudi Moddeling

note- they can't spell and basically want to perv at naked pics of me :rofl:

I am wondering whether to delete it or reply **** off! first, what are your opinions?

looooooooool....funny....but not as funny as what honest African Business men send me everyday. I had an email from Mr Yugusav Leone, about a business deal. He was going to transfer $47,000,000 in to my bank account!:eek:
Reply 2
Just get some amatuer looking pictures of a naked girl from the internet and send it to them = free tickets for you :p:
loooool hehe ......ignore them ....idiots!!!!!Sad thing is i bet people fall for things like that!
wow this is an amazing opportunity!
I wonder how many people actually return photographs.

You should report them, actually.
The Stig
Just get some amatuer looking pictures of a naked girl from the internet and send it to them = free tickets for you :p:

Fab idea. See how far you can take it! :wink:
daruishraz
looooooooool....funny....but not as funny as what honest African Business men send me everyday. I had an email from Mr Yugusav Leone, about a business deal. He was going to transfer $47,000,000 in to my bank account!:eek:

God, and i only got offered £25,000 my scammers must be poor!
Now why iddnt i get one of these emails??.......www.thetravelrag.com/docs/images/olderStories...
what the hell? They seem legitimate, don't be so suspicious!
Murr
I wonder how many people actually return photographs.

You should report them, actually.

I will, they just generally offer money free from Nigeria, not tell me to pose naked, it was a slight change from the norm.
Reply 11
If you reply to it, then your could end up on a spamlist, I'd just delete it and block the email :smile:

So how much would it take for you to take your clothes off? :hubba: I just won £850,000 in the lottery earlier and have money to burn :cool:

:champ:

Pin No:9387001
Serial No:5388/02
Attention: Lucky Winner,
We are happy to announce that you are one of our Lucky Four(4)
Star Prize Winner in this months edition of the Uk National
Online Lottery Promotion held on Thursday 10th of April, 2008 in England.
This makes you a proud owner of sum of 850,000 GBP.
It is important that you acknowledge your receipt of this correspondence.
On how to clam your Funds email;[email protected] Tel:+447031977695
+447031977756
www.nationallottery.co.uk/player/p/results/results.do
Congratulations once again.
Best Regards,
Lotto Officer: Lorraine Dodds
wowwwwww!! I RECIEVED THIS BRILLIANT EMAIL TODAY!!
Dear Sir,
I am the formal Minister of Works and Housing in Federal Republic of
Nigeria, My Name is Chief Tony Anenih. I am in position of USD 20M which i
intend to invest in Real Estate and factory in your country.

I am looking for a reliable person that will help me to invest this money.
Kindly update me if you can represent my interest or if there is any other
lucrative Business in the area related to your field do not delay to keep
me posted.

Please, reply to my personal email address *****************

Thanks for anticipate cooperation.

Best regards,
Chief Tony Anenih.

You think I should go for it? :smile:
I doubt you'd even get tickets back if you sent fake pictures anyway.
Scammers arnt going to bother with legit tickets, they'll get their pictures from any idiot stupid enough to fall for it and you'll never hear from them again.
I wouldnt bother wasting your time sending fake pics or even replying to them.
Heres another intriguing email:
FedEx provides access to a growing global market place through a network of
supply chain, transportation, and business andrelated information services.
The FedEx courier Service Company is hereby passing an essential message to
all our valuable customers to be very careful while presenting their
Receivers/ResidentialAddress to avoid wrong delivery.

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank
Draft of $250.000.00 United States Dollars which i promised you, but I did not
hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with FEDEX
COURIER SERVICE, West Africa, I will travell out of the country for a Month
Course and I will not come back till end of November.

What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE as soon as
possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the
expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering
Charge,Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing
that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your
Country.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE to deliver
your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($290.00 US)
Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the
Courier Company so far. Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other
money except $290.00US Dollars. I would have paid that but they said no because
they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.You have to
contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery of your Draft with this
information bellow;

Contact Person: Mr Gofran Gofran
Email Address: ************************m
Telephone:+2348037647188

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address() and Direct
telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask
them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over
there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to
contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and
remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $290.00 US Dollars for their
immediate action.
You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.somson Blair

LEGAL PRACTIONER.
FOUNTAIN CHAMBERS WEST AFRICA.
SuperDaz
If you reply to it, then your could end up on a spamlist, I'd just delete it and block the email :smile:

So how much would it take for you to take your clothes off? :hubba: I just won £850,000 in the lottery earlier and have money to burn :cool:

:champ:

Pin No:9387001
Serial No:5388/02
Attention: Lucky Winner,
We are happy to announce that you are one of our Lucky Four(4)
Star Prize Winner in this months edition of the Uk National
Online Lottery Promotion held on Thursday 10th of April, 2008 in England.
This makes you a proud owner of sum of 850,000 GBP.
It is important that you acknowledge your receipt of this correspondence.
On how to clam your Funds email;[email protected] Tel:+447031977695
+447031977756
www.**************.co.uk/player/p/results/results.do
Congratulations once again.
Best Regards,
Lotto Officer: Lorraine Dodds

Hmm, i'm not sure how much money would be required, £500,000 maybe, but i'd have the cash first! and no pics would be taken.

If only i could set my spammer up with yours, they'd have so much fun spamming together!
Reply 17
lmao instead you should sent a picture like this to them:

clicky clicky

Sexy enough to impress their judges? I think so!
Reply 18
String them along! Why do I never get spam? :frown:
emma_wemma
lmao instead you should sent a picture like this to them:

clicky clicky

Sexy enough to impress their judges? I think so!

I doubt they like bitchy girls...:p:

If you guys think your emails are funny, you'll love this site:

www.419eater.com

Check out the Hall of Shame! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending