The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Liverpool John Moores

Which accomodation would you guys recommend me (regarding location, rooms etc)? Will be following a Business Management course. Price range 85-109 GBP /pw , and is it worth to stay in a more expensive accomodation (ex: 125-134) if I have to work part-time to manage to pay for it as it is my first year as well. I think the cheaper ones have everything I need, but I'd like to hear other people's opinion
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by ChristopherWhite
Which accomodation would you guys recommend me (regarding location, rooms etc)? Will be following a Business Management course. Price range 85-109 GBP /pw , and is it worth to stay in a more expensive accomodation (ex: 125-134) if I have to work part-time to manage to pay for it as it is my first year as well. I think the cheaper ones have everything I need, but I'd like to hear other people's opinion

Hello!

Imo, the more expensive range you listed are worth it if you can afford it, because they Are better. That being said, im i firm believer in dont don something you cant pay for - it leads to more trouble financially. I wouldnt get something more expensive if youre relying on a job to pay the extra because what if you dont get a job? Not everyone manages to.

What have you looked at so far?

I know quite a bit about a most of the halls around liverpool, i should be able to help with a recommendation :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending