Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I will go for fighting games , not my cup of tea
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
RPGs based around fantasy, magic and all that boIIocks. Boring.
Last edited by It's****ingWOODY; 1 month ago
noggins
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
After further consideration, I take back sports and replace it with all those casual Nintendo ds/wii era cash grabs.
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Stuff like Fortnite, whatever category that is
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
JacktheJoker1989
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Jpgs/anything anime inspired
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
RPGs with turn-based combat. I liked the Lord of the Rings one, but Final Fantasy's constant 3-second random battles are tedious and boring.
sinfonietta
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'd say FPS, driving, and sports games - but there are exceptions in all three genres. Rather than gameplay it's more than I don't like realistic-looking games in these genres which seems to be what a lot of people who are really into them like.
AnonStudentABC
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sports games (FIFA, PES etc... not the ones by Nintendo like Wii Sports as I think that's quite casual and enjoyable!)

FPS and whatever Fortnite's supposed to be as well.
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Shooters. Specifically every shooter (first and third person) which involves lugging an example of bad men's anatomy from chest high wall to chest high wall in a faded brown filtered environment (looking at you COD and GoW). Don't mind a small bit of tactical cover based shooting as a gameplay element (it's basically how I deal with every gun battle in red dead until I get cavalier and weave towards the enemy with a hunting knife), but as a whole game it's boring.
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ego shooters. A game in which the sense is shooting and running has a too simple plot and is too monotonous in gameplay. Definetely not my genre.
Vikingninja
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Battle Royale, because the games literally follow the same gametype they always feel unoriginal af (which they are they're feeding off of the hype train). Plus as well the way the main mode is designed is boring af because it can easily result in people not seeing anyone for ages in a game only to be gunned down in an instant basically doing nothing in that entire game.

edit: also just gonna throw in the mobile market in general and stuff that is monetised in a similar fashion, absolutely scummy af nonsense and since its now seeping outside of mobile is just ruining games.
Last edited by Vikingninja; 1 month ago
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AnonStudentABC)
Sports games (FIFA, PES etc... not the ones by Nintendo like Wii Sports as I think that's quite casual and enjoyable!)

(...)
Share your thoughts. The football games in this genre were almost a disappointent to me, not FIFA and PES only, but also the EA games.
AnonStudentABC
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Share your thoughts. The football games in this genre were almost a disappointent to me, not FIFA and PES only, but also the EA games.
I agree that the football games are a disappointment. As far as I am concerned, they all share the exact same gameplay with no changes made, and the gameplay itself isn't exactly the greatest. Same with sports games for other sports. But then again I'm not a sporty person and feel the same way about playing sports in real life - its just boring and repetitive.

I mentioned I like Wii Sports. That game is the one exception. I don't know what it is (I guess the casual aspect) but I've always enjoyed playing against my friends in that one.
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sport
JoelBigSmokeTea
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sports games in general most of them are boring to me (and these days they're microtransaction filled trash designed to milk your wallet dry while still costing full price), the only one I actually liked was mario smash football
Kubsyy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FemaleinDress)
I will go for fighting games , not my cup of tea
Battle Royale, we already have too much of them.
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JoshDarnIt)
Sport
You are not the only one, you are really not the only one. I am on your side - and many players who are pissed off football games.
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
You are not the only one, you are really not the only one. I am on your side - and many players who are pissed off football games.
They're just so boring tbh

Apart from Wii Sports..that shizz is sick :cool:
AnonStudentABC
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

I'm not the only one who's said that Wii Sports is the exception 😂😂

Have the exact same opinion as you tbh
noggins
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

aaaaand Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (157)
13.35%
Excited (105)
8.93%
Worried (216)
18.37%
Terrified (273)
23.21%
Meh (94)
7.99%
Confused (32)
2.72%