Least favourite genre of Video Games? Watch

Leviathanzzz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Point and click adventures :puppyeyes:

There are some that are fun like Grim Fandango, but only because of how hilarious they are and how brilliant the soundtrack is. The actual mechanic of trying to bash things together until something works is just so tedious and obviously outdated.
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by noggins)
aaaaand Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe
Never played that one
MidgetFever
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Battle Royales. All the Devs were just jumping on the bandwagon with them and although they were fun at first, they've definitely been overhyped and the novelty has worn off.
snazzy viking
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Any shooters because it's not fun for me tbh

Overwatch is the only one I find ok
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Battle Royales. All the Devs were just jumping on the bandwagon with them and although they were fun at first, they've definitely been overhyped and the novelty has worn off.
Yeah, they are so ordinary as the other online battle games I have seen. I definetely miss a special and an own touch.
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Yeah, they are so ordinary as the other online battle games I have seen. I definetely miss a special and an own touch.
Yeah, me and you both. I just hope the craze dies down eventually. I quite like FPS games, so it'd be nice to see a decent new one that isn't battle royale.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Yeah, me and you both. I just hope the craze dies down eventually. I quite like FPS games, so it'd be nice to see a decent new one that isn't battle royale.
Really? the ones I played with friends were so boring, because they were about just killing enemies and survive. Rather fantasy and adventure games then!
NoTearsLeftToCry
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anything to do with football... any sport game other than wrestling or racing.
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Really? the ones I played with friends were so boring, because they were about just killing enemies and survive. Rather fantasy and adventure games then!
Yeah! It's just something you can play with friends quickly, y'know? Most of them are so mindless it's nice to play sometimes as opposed to something more intense. (Given that it isn't played competitively ofc)

Ooh, like RPG type games? They're always fun too, I've been replaying all of the Fable games recently.
Quick-use
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by shameful_burrito)
Stuff like Fortnite, whatever category that is
Yeah, I really don't like stuff like Fortnite or Minecraft.

I'm also not a huge fan of fps games like COD. But, I loved Mass Effect...
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
lugging an example of bad men's anatomy from chest high wall to chest high wall in a faded brown filtered environment (looking at you COD
That's really not how CoD works :rofl:
lilTrain
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
battle royales, shooters, anything with magic in it, sports (except for the wii ones), turn based games (except fire emblem lol) and anything that needs u to repeat the same thing over and over again or the games with "quests" like fam i aint ur errand monkey go kill 500 zorgs urself u lazy azz
ml55
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
games that are bad
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
That's really not how CoD works :rofl:
I only played Modern Warfare, and MW2, since they were the ones my dad had, but my abiding memory is the complete lack of any colours besides brown, and running from cover to cover.
Okay123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sports simulators don’t understand how people enjoy them.
Examples include fifa nba 2k PES and any other game like that.
yeahthatonethere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not the biggest fan of sports games (except racing but idk if they count as sports games). I also hate online gaming, not really in the mood to be called a cuck by 12 year old lads tbh. The online online games I really play are Splatoon and Apex Legends.
Vikingninja
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
I only played Modern Warfare, and MW2, since they were the ones my dad had, but my abiding memory is the complete lack of any colours besides brown, and running from cover to cover.
Implying people used cover rather than transforming into helicopters whilst taking pot shots.
Hiraethai
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by snazzy viking)
Any shooters because it's not fun for me tbh

Overwatch is the only one I find ok
A week ago I would have agreed, but I picked up and played the Metro games during the Steam sale and now I realise that I like some shooters after all: the atmospheric and story driven ones. (Metro is about living in the underground Moscow Metro tunnels in a post-WW3 scenario, trying to survive mutant creatures and radiation, but also corrupted humans who will still eat each other alive even after the world has gone to hell.)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (137)
13.5%
Excited (93)
9.16%
Worried (190)
18.72%
Terrified (230)
22.66%
Meh (78)
7.68%
Confused (28)
2.76%