The Student Room Group

struggling to find a job

applied for plenty of jobs i have 5 gcse's and btec in IT but can barely even get an interview and i only need a job for a year. i apply for anything and everything i stopped going into shops and handing in cvs because everywhere i go they say apply online. what can i do???
Have you got any experience?

What kind of jobs are you applying for?
Reply 2
ah very good question i forgot to mention that i have around a years worth of work experience in mutliple different places and im literally just applying for anything now to increase my chances
Original post by Fermion.
Have you got any experience?

What kind of jobs are you applying for?
Reply 3
@Pepsey

I tagged you because you seem to have pretty good part time jobs.
Original post by -Quava-
@Pepsey

I tagged you because you seem to have pretty good part time jobs.

I've only had 2 part time jobs , my current one and one at Tesco lmao
Reply 5
Original post by Pepsey

betaaaa OP has never had a job
you could still give some advice :rofl:
Reply 6
which tesco xd i need a job my friend i live in pleasant park 24/7 at the moment and im very booooooooored
Original post by Pepsey
Original post by -Quava-
betaaaa OP has never had a job
you could still give some advice :rofl:

Ermm I've got no advice unfortunately
Original post by Exodus591
which tesco xd i need a job my friend i live in pleasant park 24/7 at the moment and im very booooooooored

Just apply online and hope for the best?
Reply 8
been doing that for a year straight
If you aren’t getting interviews but have experience then it’s probably your CV. Have you given it for someone to look at?
Original post by Exodus591
ah very good question i forgot to mention that i have around a years worth of work experience in mutliple different places and im literally just applying for anything now to increase my chances
Reply 10
yes i had a person whos job it is to look at peoples CV at the job center and she couldn't fault it
Original post by Fermion.
If you aren’t getting interviews but have experience then it’s probably your CV. Have you given it for someone to look at?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending