Have you ever cracked your phone screen?!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Answer these:

-How long ago from today did you crack it?

-Are you still using it? How is it functioning compared to before the drop/crack??

-Did it stop working?

If it did stop working, how long did it take it to officially die? Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks??

Thanks.
ground_cinnamon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Get a screen protector.
The Mogg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Honestly, if you're not using a screen protector you deserve to have your screen smashed.
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have literally never cracked my phone screen :hide:
ElbertAinstein
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've never actually used a screen protector since I always get air bubbles, yet, i've also never cracked my screen. The trick is to have a case where the edge overlaps the edge of your screen.

Another trick is to be careful
lilTrain
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
lmao nope
all thanks to me being smart by having a screen protector and phonecase
Dunya
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have both a screen protector and a case, but I also have a little cousin brother who has the same arm power as The Hulk, the kid threw my phone down the stairs and now I have a half-cracked screen.
username3890778
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yes. iphone 5c is literally amazing, never had ever cracked
ground_cinnamon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have a really well protecting Caseology case and a tempered glass screen protector from Anker, all which cost me about £20. A year later and many many hard hitting phone drops both on the corners and the screen and my iPhone 8 is still in perfect condition. Phone protection is invaluable if you don’t want to have to shell out 50+ for a new screen or have to live with a mangled phone body.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ground_cinnamon)
I have a really well protecting Caseology case and a tempered glass screen protector from Anker, all which cost me about £20. A year later and many many hard hitting phone drops both on the corners and the screen and my iPhone 8 is still in perfect condition. Phone protection is invaluable if you don’t want to have to shell out 50+ for a new screen or have to live with a mangled phone body.
(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
yes. iphone 5c is literally amazing, never had ever cracked
(Original post by Dunya)
I have both a screen protector and a case, but I also have a little cousin brother who has the same arm power as The Hulk, the kid threw my phone down the stairs and now I have a half-cracked screen.
(Original post by lilTrain)
lmao nope
all thanks to me being smart by having a screen protector and phonecase
(Original post by ElbertAinstein)
I've never actually used a screen protector since I always get air bubbles, yet, i've also never cracked my screen. The trick is to have a case where the edge overlaps the edge of your screen.

Another trick is to be careful
(Original post by Chronoscope)
I have literally never cracked my phone screen :hide:
(Original post by The Mogg)
Honestly, if you're not using a screen protector you deserve to have your screen smashed.
(Original post by ground_cinnamon)
Get a screen protector.
ok. now does anyone actually want to answer the questions in the OP? If your screen hasn't ever cracked, honestly congrats but kindly exit. I asked the questions for a serious reason.
username3890778
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
ok. now does anyone actually want to answer the questions in the OP? If your screen hasn't ever cracked, honestly congrats but kindly exit. I asked the questions for a serious reason.
My current phone has a tiny crack. It is working completely fine.
Anonymous #1
My current phone has a tiny crack. It is working completely fine.
what kinda phone
username4697360
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Answer these:

-How long ago from today did you crack it?

-Are you still using it? How is it functioning compared to before the drop/crack??

-Did it stop working?

If it did stop working, how long did it take it to officially die? Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks??

Thanks.
I had a really cracked phone once and was too lazy to repair it. Used it for months and it was just fine. Functioned normally and worked normally.

I have an iPhone 8, so the back of my phone is cracked (the back is made of glass) if that counts. Works fine
Last edited by username4697360; 1 year ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JasmineLLB)
I had a really cracked phone once and was too lazy to repair it. Used it for months and it was just fine. Functioned normally and worked normally.

I have an iPhone 8, so the back of my phone is cracked (the back is made of glass) if that counts. Works fine
it didnt ever spaz or anything...? the keys typed fine and all??? i have an android but idk how quality it is with stuff like this. i dropped mine real hard while i was running couple hours ago sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Anonymous #1
it looks so **** and ghetto with these cracks **** me.

how much to repair it??? Gofre??
username3890778
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what kinda phone
iphone 6s
Anonymous #1
iphone 6s
hmmm
username3890778
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
it looks so **** and ghetto with these cracks **** me.

how much to repair it??? Gofre??
It depends on what phone you have and how severe the cracks are . what phone do you have? i’ve also had my others phones cracked multiple times. had to pay £40-60 to fix it
Anonymous #1
It depends on what phone you have and how severe the cracks are . what phone do you have? i’ve also had my others phones cracked multiple times. had to pay £40-60 to fix it
wait..WHY did u have to fix it :cry2: it malfunctioned???
username3890778
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
wait..WHY did u have to fix it :cry2: it malfunctioned???
How can i take a pic of my beautiful face with them dusty cracks?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (654)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (824)
42.37%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (380)
19.54%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (87)
4.47%

Watched Threads