The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 1
Probably not been sent yet, since you've only just replied to UCAS!

Check for an email from Imperial, sent to the email address you put on your UCAS form or with which you've corresponded with Imperial before. Hang on a week or so, and if still nothing, I'd suggest giving Imperial a ring to check that everything is ok. (But the accommodation allocations aren't done for a while yet, so you aren't going to be disadvantaged.)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Spiker
Probably not been sent yet, since you've only just replied to UCAS!

Check for an email from Imperial, sent to the email address you put on your UCAS form or with which you've corresponded with Imperial before. Hang on a week or so, and if still nothing, I'd suggest giving Imperial a ring to check that everything is ok. (But the accommodation allocations aren't done for a while yet, so you aren't going to be disadvantaged.)

Thank you for your help. Thats a relief, I thought I may end up living on the street :p:....I've not recieved any email yet but I'll wait for about a week then.
Reply 3
fusionskd
Thank you for your help. Thats a relief, I thought I may end up living on the street :p:....I've not recieved any email yet but I'll wait for about a week then.

The information should be coming soon-ish. But I think it hasn't arrived yet.
Pretty sure they wait till your results are out first.
You might be able to take a look at the accomodation website already. But the actual form for preferences will require your CID, make sure you reply nice and early.
Since last year the system is completely online. So you will need to ask the First years about it.
Reply 4
Accommadation was out quite a long time ago. I did mine a month ago and nearly all spaces at evelyn gardens were gone. Plenty at southside though.....if you don't mind paying £180 a week.
I think if you're sharing a bathroom there still should be plenty available whilst en-suite, there was only a large amount of spaces left at piccadilly court.....which is 40mins tube to south kensington.
jam12
Accommadation was out quite a long time ago. I did mine a month ago and nearly all spaces at evelyn gardens were gone. Plenty at southside though.....if you don't mind paying £180 a week.
I think if you're sharing a bathroom there still should be plenty available whilst en-suite, there was only a large amount of spaces left at piccadilly court.....which is 40mins tube to south kensington.

Where are you getting this from? Their website says:

"The allocation process will start once the A Level results are received and you have accepted your offer. The allocation process is not linked to how early you apply and your preferences are not ranked with any priority."

So OP shouldnt worry...?

Latest

Trending

Trending