The Student Room Group

Im a girl but my attitude and thinking's are like gay.

Im a girl but i hated that i get f***ed by a boy...and the ridiculous things is my attitude and thinking's are like a boy and i want f*ck a boy...i just don't know why my mind thinking like that...i really hate girls and i can't communicate with them also but if with a guy or can say cute guy's it's really really so easy for me to talk....why im being like this...and i have discuss this thing with one of my friend and he told me my thinking is just like a gay guy and moreover it's not bottom it's top...but im a girl...can anyone tell why im like this...
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Mica93
Im a girl but i hated that i get f***ed by a boy...and the ridiculous things is my attitude and thinking's are like a boy and i want f*ck a boy...i just don't know why my mind thinking like that...i really hate girls and i can't communicate with them also but if with a guy or can say cute guy's it's really really so easy for me to talk....why im being like this...and i have discuss this thing with one of my friend and he told me my thinking is just like a gay guy and moreover it's not bottom it's top...but im a girl...can anyone tell why im like this...

Don’t worry about it, I felt like that for almost a year and it’s horrible, now I’ve got people around me opening up a bit more, it’s made me realise what some of my feelings are. It takes time.
Reply 2
Yes but I think she's asking if there is a label for it.
Original post by Herbie-gem01
Don’t worry about it, I felt like that for almost a year and it’s horrible, now I’ve got people around me opening up a bit more, it’s made me realise what some of my feelings are. It takes time.
Original post by -Quava-
Yes but I think she's asking if there is a label for it.

Trans and gay?
Your thinking doesn't make you sound like a "gay guy".

You don't need to have a penis to be the dominant one in the bedroom. Women can take control and be on top. Although if you do specifically want to penetrate a man there are tools (strap-on or packers designed for sex) you can use to achieve this. There are plenty of straight men out there who are into this - but you may need to resort to BDSM/fetish communities to find them.
Original post by Mica93
I really hate girls

Umm:colonhash:
Reply 6
Same, being a man or a woman with that mentality is strange. :s-smilie:
Original post by Yasmin1224
Umm:colonhash:
Firstly, Umm...? It was a little tricky to understand so correct me if I sound like I didn’t quite understand the original post.

Perhaps you are just like me, where you simply get along better with guys rather than other females. Most of my friends are guys... And I guess I feel the same way as you to a degree.

You identify as female - and if you were also born as a female I don’t think the trans label would suit you.
Personally I don’t think there is a LGBT “label” you could give yourself. I just think you get along better with guys.

*shrug*
Your just a dominant straight woman, I think like this sometimes aswell
Original post by Mica93

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending