important braces question plsss respond Watch

Elissamoor123
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hello,

i had braces for about 2 years and got them of in october last year 2018. the reason why i had braces was because one of my tooth was stuck in my bone and to bring that down they had to do surgery and it would come down at an angle also because my other teeth were slightly wonky. it's been about 6 months after braces and i have been wearing my retainers as best as i can but about two months ago i started to notice some gaps between the bottom teeths, which i thought would go away but a month ago there are gaps forming between the top teeths aswell, even with wearing retainers. I have my next orthodontist appointment on wednesday... what should i do do you think they will give me braces again for free tho. i am still under 18, 18 in october
Paypurr
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
If you’re still in full time education and 18 or under at the start of treatment (which you will be) you will get braces for free. I can’t say you’ll get braces again, it’s up to the orthodontist. But just be prepared of either outcome and don’t worry too much about it since you’re going to be seen soon.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (41)
32.8%
No I don't (58)
46.4%
I work during the holidays (26)
20.8%

Watched Threads