The Student Room Group

Civil Service Policy Profession Apprenticeship

So, I have been put on the reserve list for the policy profession apprenticeship scheme. The email says that I've met the required standard and will be on the list for 6 months. Has anyone else had the same ? I only put one choice down for the location options. I am just wondering if I will actually hear anything now?
Original post by Pocco23
So, I have been put on the reserve list for the policy profession apprenticeship scheme. The email says that I've met the required standard and will be on the list for 6 months. Has anyone else had the same ? I only put one choice down for the location options. I am just wondering if I will actually hear anything now?

Hi there :hi:
All the best for your application :hugs:
Unfortunately I am not very knowledgeable in this area but have put your thread into Apprenticeships and alternatives to university :bump: Good luck!
Reply 2
There is another thread for this scheme here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5924534&p=85586852&page=5#post85586852 don't know if it helps you or not as haven't read through all the responses. I have been on a civil service reserve list before though for a standard job and was successful after 4 months of waiting was called with a job offer so it's definitely not a never even if you've still not heard back 😊
Sometimes they can use reserves lists from one job to fill a different vacancy also so that is maybe a possibility for you. That's what happened to me, I applied to be a decision maker on a disability benefit and ended up a team leader on an unemployment benefit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending