The Student Room Group

Can I apply for masters loan and undergraduate second STEM loan at same time?

Hi ,
I started a masters a couple of years ago but stopped because I became pregnant. I now want to do another course. I was advised to apply for another masters loan (As I had compelling reasons to leave original course). However, I would also like to study a part time second STEM BSc. Can I apply for to SFE for funding for both (masters loan & part time undergraduate tuition fees) at the same time and then decide which course to study once I know if I am eligible for funding?
Hi Amanda, it is not possible to apply for both undergraduate and postgraduate funding in the same academic year.
Thanks, Isaac.

Original post by Amanda92
Hi ,
I started a masters a couple of years ago but stopped because I became pregnant. I now want to do another course. I was advised to apply for another masters loan (As I had compelling reasons to leave original course). However, I would also like to study a part time second STEM BSc. Can I apply for to SFE for funding for both (masters loan & part time undergraduate tuition fees) at the same time and then decide which course to study once I know if I am eligible for funding?
Reply 2
Thanks for your reply. Can I withdraw the postgraduate application and apply for the undergraduate funding instead if I decide this is my best option?
Hi Amanda, you could do that but it might not let you apply online if the postgraduate is on the system so you might need to download the paper application form and send it through the post. You can download the form by clicking here.
Thanks, Isaac.
Original post by Amanda92
Thanks for your reply. Can I withdraw the postgraduate application and apply for the undergraduate funding instead if I decide this is my best option?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending