The Bored Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yaire
i'm doing a diploma in art :smile:

Sounds fun!
Reply 21
Original post by TS33
Sounds fun!

yeah I'm pretty excited, what kind of apprenticeship are u thinking of doing or not sure yet?
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
That's good. I did A-Levels this summer and it's a mixed bag but I think I did okay. I'm going away to Mallorca, Spain next month for a week. Where are you going?

Spoiler

Hopefully you do well!

I'm not going anywhere tbh, just staying in good old London.

You're right about Spain though a lot of people I know are going there, I think I might be going there next summer :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by TS33
Hopefully you do well!

I'm not going anywhere tbh, just staying in good old London.

You're right about Spain though a lot of people I know are going there, I think I might be going there next summer :smile:

Thanks you too. I see that you're part of the MHoC which I was formally a part of - currently have no intentions of returning to the game.

Awwh saying in London ... I hope you can go somewhere amazing in the capital anyways. :smile:

Haha literally everyone's going to Spain so I don't know if I'll bump into someone I know lol.
Thanks you too. I see that you're part of the MHoC which I was formally a part of - currently have no intentions of returning to the game.

Awwh saying in London ... I hope you can go somewhere amazing in the capital anyways. :smile:

Haha literally everyone's going to Spain so I don't know if I'll bump into someone I know lol.

Yeah I've seen you post there before. Why did you leave? :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by TS33
Anything construction/engineering related. I've applied to a few, and I've been to two interviews - I flopped one of them and I got the other one but I had to turn it down because of the distance of the college. I'm still yet to hear back from like 4 or 5 more so hopefully I do get one! :smile:

ah cool! I literally was only able to apply to one place cos there's like nothing where i live and i got a place (: well whatever u end up doing i hope u enjoy it & good luck!!
Original post by yaire
ah cool! I literally was only able to apply to one place cos there's like nothing where i live and i got a place (: well whatever u end up doing i hope u enjoy it & good luck!!

Thanks! :smile:
same… I m kinda trying to engage myself but idk I feel soo boreddd :/
Original post by TS33
I'm bored
Reply 28
Original post by TS33
Yeah I've seen you post there before. Why did you leave? :smile:

I left since I lost interested in the game and I didn't like the attitude and behaviour of a small minority of members - it often felt that the MHoC was a hostile environment which isn't nice. But the main reason for leaving since last Autumn/Winter was to focus on my A-Levels and I had some extenuating circumstances back then which meant that I couldn't commit to serving as an MP in the MHoC. Should I join again, I would probably join TSR Lib Dems and I know that I'll be called a flip-flopper since I've defected to several parties for various reasons but politically speaking, I'm a centrist and anti-Brexit so the Lib Dems would best fit with my political beliefs.
I left since I lost interested in the game and I didn't like the attitude and behaviour of a small minority of members - it often felt that the MHoC was a hostile environment which isn't nice. But the main reason for leaving since last Autumn/Winter was to focus on my A-Levels and I had some extenuating circumstances back then which meant that I couldn't commit to serving as an MP in the MHoC. Should I join again, I would probably join TSR Lib Dems and I know that I'll be called a flip-flopper since I've defected to several parties for various reasons but politically speaking, I'm a centrist and anti-Brexit so the Lib Dems would best fit with my political beliefs.

MHoC can be a little hostile at times in my opinion but it's still fun overall.

The GE is coming up so now would probably be a good time to join if you're interested. :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by TS33
MHoC can be a little hostile at times in my opinion but it's still fun overall.

The GE is coming up so now would probably be a good time to join if you're interested. :smile:

I'll hold off for now but I know @04MR17 who is there leader reasonably well so should I decide to join, I'll let him know. :smile: As for the GE, I'll be keeping my eye on that closely.
Original post by Shadow17!
same… I m kinda trying to engage myself but idk I feel soo boreddd :/

:shakehand:
i feel summer is boring in itself...
:nodots:
so wat r u hobbies ?
Original post by Shadow17!
i feel summer is boring in itself...
Original post by TS33
TSR is kinda dead today
Sorry; I've been out.
I'll hold off for now but I know @04MR17 who is there leader reasonably well so should I decide to join, I'll let him know. :smile: As for the GE, I'll be keeping my eye on that closely.
Appreciate the tag, would love to see you back in MHoC. :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
Sorry; I've been out.

:lolwut:
Original post by CBF4UNI
If anyone's bored, I make films and would be great if u I could critique it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KQINl0aX4A

What's everyone doing this evening

Quick Reply

Latest