The Student Room Group

Still not heard back

Submitted both my parents information on 22nd may, sent evidence of income off just before June and haven't heard anything since then (not even that they've received the evidence of income)
Hi duppa,
It takes around 21 working days to process sponsor financial information currently, so we would not expect you to have an update yet. Did your parents submit their details online or by sending a form through the post?
Thanks, Isaac.

Original post by duppa
Submitted both my parents information on 22nd may, sent evidence of income off just before June and haven't heard anything since then (not even that they've received the evidence of income)
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi duppa,
It takes around 21 working days to process sponsor financial information currently, so we would not expect you to have an update yet. Did your parents submit their details online or by sending a form through the post?
Thanks, Isaac.

They submitted the details online and then about a week later received a ‘proof of financial information’ letter asking for payslips etc. which we then sent off by post
Hi
It currently takes 21 working days to process financial post. When did your parents post the documents, do you have a specific date?
Thanks, Isaac.

Original post by duppa
They submitted the details online and then about a week later received a ‘proof of financial information’ letter asking for payslips etc. which we then sent off by post
Reply 4
Hi
It currently takes 21 working days to process financial post. When did your parents post the documents, do you have a specific date?
Thanks, Isaac.

I believe we posted it on the 29th May
Hi,
Was this by standard post or 1st class?
Thanks, Isaac.
Original post by duppa
I believe we posted it on the 29th May
Reply 6
Hi,
Was this by standard post or 1st class?
Thanks, Isaac.

Standard
Hi,
Based on that information I would assume it should of arrived by around the 4th June so as an estimate I would advise you to check your online account for an update on the 4th July. If you have no update in your account then you should contact us on Twitter, Facebook or if you prefer to call then you can speak to an advisor by calling 0300 100 0607 then we can check your account to see what is happening.
Thanks, Isaac.
Original post by duppa
Standard

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending