The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I wish you good luck for your test :smile:
UCAS finally helped me with my application. Im very glad about that. So I can remove it from my to-do list. :smile:
Reply 21
I've been in touch with my favo Uni in the last month and today they blew me away.
They seriously offered me a place for next year on condition that I get the IELTS score.
That is so crazy.
Hi,

I'm going to be applying for History, I'll be 21. It's so exciting :biggrin:

Samantha
Reply 23
I am very excited as well. Can't wait to go back to 'school'

What Uni are you going to apply to?
Reply 24
Hey all,

Yep applying for next year to study construction management or project management hopefully at UCL, Brighton, Westminster, not sure on my other 2 choices yet.

23 now and will be 24 when i start, 8 years since I was last in full time education. Gonna be a bit rusty!

Tom.
Reply 25
Yep same here....25 next year :eek:
Reply 26
23 next year...However, have done some recent studies and although I have not been in education since 16, trust me it was not that hard to pick up!
Reply 27
I'm 20 and taking an access course from September on; thus, I'm also going to apply to uni for September '09. Desperately hoping to get into Cambridge for Oriental Studies - Japanese; my second choice is SOAS.
little_green
Yep, I'm going to be applying for Operating Department Practice early next year. I'm 23 too! :biggrin:

That was supposed to be my plan but then i decided to take the plunge and do a Btec national diploma and get in2 SW/OTS
Hiya I am Ellie, I am 22 and I have applied to the BTEC National Diploma in Health and Social Care. I am currently doing a CertHE in Legal Studies 2 boost my points. I don't know why I went for the Open University, it's soooo crap
xpillowangelx86
That was supposed to be my plan but then i decided to take the plunge and do a Btec national diploma and get in2 SW/OTS

:smile: Oh right - haven't seen anyone else on here who wants to be an ODP yet. How come you changed your mind? And what's SW/OTS?
Social Work or Occupational Therapy
Applying for medicine - will be 22 in Sept 2009.
I'm going to Bournemouth in september... going to study Field Archaeology.

I'll be 22.

Any 20 + staying in halls?

I am going to stay in halls. All I can afford.
Reply 34
I'm going to be applying for History. I'm 21 in May 09 so I'll *just* be a mature student!
I'm 26, applying for biology in 2009, I will also be staying in halls as I want to live as cheaply as possible.
Reply 36
I'm going to apply to Durham, York, Warwick and Cambridge, mainly for politics with an other subject as History and Sociology. It depends from course. I also want to live in halls, cause I absolutely want to get to know people from all around the world. Good luck to everyone applying :smile:
Reply 37
Hi peeps :smile:
when are you going to send in your application?

@zandiana jones
I will be going to Bournemouht as well :smile: but not sure yet where I will be staying....I though Corfe since I will be studying in Poole
Reply 38
Chocklitka
Hi.
I´m thinking about applying for Psychology at Surrey or UCL next year.
I am from Czech rep, living in London, soon to be 23.
And soon to freak out as nearly forget to book my IELTS ....auchm why doest time fly so quickly?

How was the IELTS test? Hope you did well :smile:
I'm thinking about it, it just depends if I can afford my first year (already done two years of a Cultural Studies degree that I hated!)! Either Visual Communication with Photography or Media and Communications with Media Photograpy at BCU. I'll be 23 when I start, if all goes to plan!

Latest

Trending

Trending