Failing my course Watch

ginnyjones
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm taking a Level 3 BTec and am currently on the last week, I was ill earlier in the year and am struggling to catch up. I have handed in all of my assignments but 5 of them failed because my teacher is the worst. He won't give me any instruction on how to pass and I'm majorly suffering. Any idea on what to do from here?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ginnyjones)
I'm taking a Level 3 BTec and am currently on the last week, I was ill earlier in the year and am struggling to catch up. I have handed in all of my assignments but 5 of them failed because my teacher is the worst. He won't give me any instruction on how to pass and I'm majorly suffering. Any idea on what to do from here?
go to a different teacher for advice
Carbonx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ginnyjones)
Maybe you should go to your teacher once again and ask him/her if you can resubmit your assignments. If you have failed any BTEC unit you should have been allowed to try to get at least a Pass ,so ask your teacher when is the deadline for resubmissions. Remember that your teacher doesn't have to show you how to pass, but can tell you what you should change + then you have to add something from yourself when you will be doing your assignment. If you really can't understand any topic from your course just go to your teacher and ask if she can briefly explain it to you or if he/she may give you some study resources. If your teacher doesn't want to talk with you, you should go to a different teacher for advise.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (56)
56%
No (44)
44%

Watched Threads