CSM Sep 2019 students who live in London,,, are you carrying on staying at home? Watch

Sum11
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
CSM Sep 2019 students who live in London,,, are you carrying on staying at home?
TiaKaris160
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
yeah I will be continuing staying at home as i do not live too far from the university I am going to. (LCC)
University of the Arts London Student Reps
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi both,

I hope you're well.

My name is Celine and I've graduated last year from a BA (Hons) in Television and Live Events Production. During my time at uni I lived in private accommodations and many of my friends have lived in residences and UAL halls. If you have any questions related to studying in London, work while studying, commuting or housing/halls please do get in touch!

All the best,
Celine
Student Rep.
(Original post by Sum11)
CSM Sep 2019 students who live in London,,, are you carrying on staying at home?
(Original post by TiaKaris160)
yeah I will be continuing staying at home as i do not live too far from the university I am going to. (LCC)
chantella4
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi Celine
My daughter was not offered any accommodation . She will be first year at CSM and really wanted to be in halls but was late applying and also put as her address her rented flat in London not our home in Birmingham . Anyway do you know of any options to try to find a place in halls? Txs
(Original post by University of the Arts London Student Reps)
Hi both,

I hope you're well.

My name is Celine and I've graduated last year from a BA (Hons) in Television and Live Events Production. During my time at uni I lived in private accommodations and many of my friends have lived in residences and UAL halls. If you have any questions related to studying in London, work while studying, commuting or housing/halls please do get in touch!

All the best,
Celine
Student Rep.
University of the Arts London Student Reps
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by chantella4)
Hi Celine
My daughter was not offered any accommodation . She will be first year at CSM and really wanted to be in halls but was late applying and also put as her address her rented flat in London not our home in Birmingham . Anyway do you know of any options to try to find a place in halls? Txs
Hi Chantella,

I hope you're well.

I'm sorry to hear your daughter wasn't offer a UAL accommodation. There might still be a chance for her to get into halls if students drop out (it sometimes happens) it'd be worth getting in touch with them. You can call them on +44 (0)20 7514 6240 or email them [email protected]. They might also be able to advise on other accommodations too. Regarding the address, I'm sure you'll be able to change it to your Birgmingham one if you prefer.

Hope this helps a little, but any other questions please feel free to get in touch!

All the best,
Céline
Student Rep.
Cyipwc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I got an accommodation from ual (will wyatt Court) which i no longer need. I don’t know what the procedures are and whether I can just let someone else have the room, but if you’re interested, please PM me

(Original post by chantella4)
Hi Celine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Undergraduate School of Design & Technology Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (12)
21.43%
No (44)
78.57%

Watched Threads