Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but people that try to say a world without 'birdsong' would be a miserable place must the angelic hippie tree hugger type. I just really pisses me off when birds sit on my window sill at 4am and constantly ****ing tweet, the same stupid loud repetitive noises, down with it, and what have they got to be such cheery fekers anyway? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Well at least Birdsong is better than the fox fights I hear outside my house every night.
    The beasts yowl and scream like women

ReputationRep:
    The small birds are fine.
    It's when the geese/ducks get rampant at 4am, right outside my window - that annoys me.

Or at home when the cows in our field decide to give birth between 1-6am.

ReputationRep:
    Are we talking about things like Pigeon hooting or women singing or worse some foxy lasses shrieking at each other and having a violent cat fight? I have all of that outside my windows from Thursday - Monday got to love living next to 5 pubs/clubs and 24 hour drinking rules :-(

ReputationRep:
    I thought this would come in H&R for a min.

ReputationRep:
    i used to have a similar problem as at the house we used to live in there was birds in the loft so they weren't just out side but actualy in the house

ReputationRep:
    i've got all the pets that never shut up (self inflicted i guess), including the parrot downstairs and the baby rats in my room, our own dog, other peoples dogs and bin men to put up with.

if you hate birds, try living with a shed full of budgies in the garden, its hell lol

ReputationRep:
    I wake up to it every morning and smile. I like it.

ReputationRep:
    argh i know its so frustrating!!!

sometimes i yell AAAARRRRGGGHH out of my window... that makes them go away. for 2 minutes at least.

ReputationRep:
    i don't really hear them anymore, i guess you get used to it

what did piss me off was when a little family of house martin's decided to nest right outside my window - now they were noisy buggers, once the babies flew the nest we knocked it down and put a carrier bag up so they didn't come back, now they nest on the house across from us mwahahaha

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 9, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.