Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have been sooooo hungry today, it's ridiculous. I've never been so hungry in my whole entire life. It's only 4.30, and I woke up at 12.30 today feeling more hungry than ever. So I had 3 slices of pizza. I was still so hungry after that, so 30 minutes later I ate a huge muffin and was still so hungry so now I'm having another muffin.

Ahkadhjkashdkja what do I do? I can't concentrate on studying

ReputationRep:
    3 slices of pizza and two muffins isnt that much...
    Indulge!

ReputationRep:
    I am too, but it's cos I didn't want to eat overnight despite not sleeping Weird really.

Shall have some cheerios soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenFah)
    I didn't want to eat overnight despite not sleeping Weird really.
    I've been online for the last 8 hours (sad, I know) and in that time I have eaten a bowl of pasta, an apple, some couscous salad, some cheese and some crackers
    I'm still left wanting more....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollymustard)
    I've been online for the last 8 hours (sad, I know) and in that time I have eaten a bowl of pasta, an apple, some couscous salad, some cheese and some crackers
    I'm still left wanting more....
    Haha, mmm couscous... I think I'm craving it.

Also, I've been online the same time as you :rofl: So we're both sad!

ReputationRep:
    I read somewhere that most of the time when you think you're hungry, you're actually thirsty. So have a drink.
    Probably *******s but just thought I'd say.

ReputationRep:

Also, I've been online the same time as you :rofl: So we're both sad!
    Agreed

I just looked out of the window and saw a little kid walking to school.
    Its made me feel all weird and consfused about the time!

Couscous is fab... I only ended up eating it cos I was on a major fridge raid though.
    I'm tempted to have some Ben and Jerrys next, but it feels a bit early for that!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh dinner is in an hour

ReputationRep:
    It's probably only thirst. In fact most of the times we think we're hungry we're only thirsty. Have a glass of water each time you feel hungry when you probably shouldn't and see the pangs go. It will prevent overeating and gaining =)

ReputationRep:
    if you dont want to be hungry, eat properly

carbs, good bit of protein and some healthy fats

you should aim for 6 small meals a day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peter North)
    if you dont want to be hungry, eat properly

carbs, good bit of protein and some healthy fats

you should aim for 6 small meals a day.
    Ha trust. An advice from Peter North

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syafiquaaa)
    Ha trust. An advice from Peter North
    I try my best

and you actually know who I am? Only men usually know!!

ReputationRep:
    I try my best

You're not actually him though, are you?

:confused:
    (I'm confused, always thought you were just a joker... I still do though).

ReputationRep:
    i think it;s natural to get super-hungry days sometimes

i know it happens to me especially when studying! but your brain does need energy to function. if you keep it to healthy stuff it should enhance your studying

fibre and protein are supposed to fill you for longer. so veg, fruit (= fibre but more sugary so quick relase of energy), lean meats, fish, tofu, eggs, bran flakes, cheese, lentils, nuts, soups...

then again some people say fats fill you for longer. conflicting theories! maybe best to go for a meal balanced in starch, protein, fat & fibre.

i read somewhere beans on wholemeal toast make a good meal for revision/exams due to the slow release of energy. same person also said marmite on toast is good due to the b-vitamins (they are a pscyhologist who seems to know their stuff so i would trust it but could be bull!). scrambled eggs on toast, or a tuna sandwich, would also probably be good choices

also liquids = filling, as had been said

anyway if it's only 1 day and you dont have a weight problem there's no harm in eating a little more?

ReputationRep:
    You're not actually him though, are you?

:confused:
    (I'm confused, always thought you were just a joker... I still do though).

Ill let you decide that

ReputationRep:
    I try my best

Well some dude on TSR told me that his name is Peter North and told me to google him. That's how I found out

ReputationRep:
    Ill let you decide that
    I'll go with no then :p: I imagine Peter has more important things to ... 'do'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellabella)
    i think it;s natural to get super-hungry days sometimes

i know it happens to me especially when studying! but your brain does need energy to function. if you keep it to healthy stuff it should enhance your studying

fibre and protein are supposed to fill you for longer. so veg, fruit (= fibre but more sugary so quick relase of energy), lean meats, fish, tofu, eggs, bran flakes, cheese, lentils, nuts, soups...

then again some people say fats fill you for longer. conflicting theories! maybe best to go for a meal balanced in starch, protein, fat & fibre.

i read somewhere beans on wholemeal toast make a good meal for revision/exams due to the slow release of energy. same person also said marmite on toast is good due to the b-vitamins (they are a pscyhologist who seems to know their stuff so i would trust it but could be bull!). scrambled eggs on toast, or a tuna sandwich, would also probably be good choices

also liquids = filling, as had been said

anyway if it's only 1 day and you dont have a weight problem there's no harm in eating a little more?

Thanks for the advice I'm afraid that if I get this hungry when I'm doing my exam on Wednesday, it will affect me.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.