The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My commentary was dire.
I didn't refer to any of the texts I used.
Actually the whole thing was awful.
It sounds like everyone that chose question 2 started to regret it halfway through.
I was close to getting up and leaving it was going so horribly.
No money for me on results day...
Well I've completely ****ed up.

did they collect anyone elses backs in at the end??? We had to give them in in a brown envelope...and i've got soo much written on it..like how to write the commentary and stuff will i get int trouble?
Reply 722
I did question 1, radio 4 for witches all the way :biggrin:

Lots of my classmates did the question 4 for dyslexia though. I did seem to write a lot (11pages) my handwriting is medium to fairly big, especially towards the end haha. I just worry it wasn't enough of a dramatisation... and my commentary was a pile of poo haha.

Sooo glad thats over, now for change/aquisition revision xxx
i did the radio 4 documentary on pendle witches. i wrote 5 pages plus 1 page for the commentary... ive failed... again!
Did They Collect Anyone Elses Packs In?????.
We got to keep ours. Which is good as I started drawing cocks on it towards the end...
will IT MATTER THAT I DREW TIPS ON HOW TO WRITE COMMENTARY AND STUFF ON IT?
Reply 727
meercatman
Oh you star! I'm so glad I wasn't the only one :biggrin:

That activity sounds ace, I did one called "Which Witch is Which", which was to do with the witch families, and another called "Witch is the way to Pendle Hill" and I did a poster task too at the end :p:

I had a similar problem with my commentary, I found it was very difficult to get all of the necessary info into the guide, and I ended up glossing over very important information...

I just hope a got enough in :frown:

Yeah it was hard to simplify a lot of the stuff as it's so complex and there are so many little details that needed to be known in order to fully understand the story.

I just made sure that the text wasn't too patronising (something they were talking about in the examiner's report). I don't think I did too badly, but you never know what's going to happen with this exam.

Bring on ENB6!

We got to keep packs too.
sophie_writes_love
We got to keep ours. Which is good as I started drawing cocks on it towards the end...

Haha! I know what you mean though, I regretted picking question 2 when I was too far in to change...

On the plus though, it's only 15%... I guess that's a plus???
They didnt collect ours in. did you each have you individual envelopes with your name on it?
jkatherine
will IT MATTER THAT I DREW TIPS ON HOW TO WRITE COMMENTARY AND STUFF ON IT?

So noone else had theirs collected intoo
I just made sure that the text wasn't too patronising

That's what worried me, and I feel as if I may have fallen into that trap... But as you say, you never know with these exams... :rolleyes:
Summer_Lovin
They didnt collect ours in. did you each have you individual envelopes with your name on it?

Yess! who will read them?
no idea. They probably expect people to write stuff on it. Sure your not the only one wouldnt worry bout it
There are only 3 of us and everyone else did brief annotations!!
Reply 735
I think i've done crap tbh - i did Question 1 like an idiot. When i got to the end i realised the ending didn't make sense because of what i'd wrote before. It was mostly narration plus putting a few scenes in for the 'dramatisation' bit.

That's English down the pan then (unless i scrape a lot of extra marks on Thursday :s-smilie: )

Do you reckon this should change to the ENB6 thread now, because i'm guessing that's what will be discussed lol.
Reply 736
Yeah I'd rather start posting in a new ENB6 thread, I don't feel like going through the 40+ pages on the other one.

I have no idea what to do for Language change, acquisition is okay though I think.
Reply 737
The adjudicators in our exam hall didn't really know if the packs were needed lol

We handed ours in but one of mine was at the top and the other was somewhere near the bottom, they don't have my name on so... :smile:

I don't think they get sent away to be honest.
Reply 738
they didnt collect ours either, mine went straight in the bin - very dramatic haha.

They won't care at all that you have written that stuff on, worst they could do if some official person saw it is to knock a couple of marks of that bit... im sure it will be fine :smile: xxxxxx
Reply 739
Pistol
haha yeah pretty good guess by you lot!
how much did you write?
I ended up with 2 pages planning, 6 pages of scripting and a 1.5 of commentary - rushed second half with bullets :rolleyes:

erm the commentry is meant to be 150-200 words? :s

Latest

Trending

Trending