How good is Steven Gerrard???
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jake.Gould)
He's managing the second best team in Scotland, but considering its basically a one-team League that doesn't say too much. We'll see if he's any good when he moves to the championship.
Ghost Division
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Drewski)
He's managing the second best team in Scotland, but considering its basically a one-team League that doesn't say too much. We'll see if he's any good when he moves to the championship.
Which puts into perspective just how appalling the Scottish league is. Celtic fans celebrating winning that joke of a comp is like a 11 y/o kid who got kept back two years in primary school winning a 100m dash against 9 year olds.
JohnnyHK
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Ghost Division)
Which puts into perspective just how appalling the Scottish league is. Celtic fans celebrating winning that joke of a comp is like a 11 y/o kid who got kept back two years in primary school winning a 100m dash against 9 year olds.
Good one! haha
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 20 hours ago
(Original post by Jake.Gould)
How good was Steven Gerrard! he retired from football four years ago (I already realized that the thread is one year old). In my view he was one of the best Liverpool players I have ever seen, same goes for the national team.
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 19 hours ago
Without to exclude you:

Zerforax and mr tim maybe you two have your opinions on Gerrard to, let us share!
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 hours ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Without to exclude you:

Zerforax and mr tim maybe you two have your opinions on Gerrard to, let us share!
One of the greatest players I've watched play football. Opposition fans will slate him or talk about not enough trophies etc but he elevated and carried a Liverpool side which went through some tough periods for a long time.
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 26 minutes ago
(Original post by Zerforax)
One of the greatest players I've watched play football. Opposition fans will slate him or talk about not enough trophies etc but he elevated and carried a Liverpool side which went through some tough periods for a long time.
In terms of trophies I guess Gerrard would love to come back on the pitch for Liverpool now, if he didn't retire!

Joke aside, he was really a good player, but played in the wrong period of time to win many trophies.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 minutes ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
In terms of trophies I guess Gerrard would love to come back on the pitch for Liverpool now, if he didn't retire!

Joke aside, he was really a good player, but played in the wrong period of time to win many trophies.
He will go down as a legend and be talked about for decades. Doubt he would get same level of accolades if he was in this star studed side. No doubt all these players will go down in folklore but as much as a collective.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (42)
13.5%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (45)
14.47%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (109)
35.05%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (32)
10.29%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (67)
21.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
5.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise