The Student Room Group

I need to change!!!help!!!

I’m sick of getting walked all over,I’m sick of not of having confidence and I’m sick of my problems that’s don’t help with my anxiety and depression. I don’t want to listen to people anymore,I want to do my own thing but still do well in school(of course)but to the point is I don’t want be an innocent little girl anymore,I want to be fearless,I want to be badass,I need to be cold hearted and not care about others!!any tips or advice?
Understand your environment and yourself first. See how your environment has affected you like if there’s stressful workplace or toxic friend then work to find a solution to make it better. For having confidence is to work on your self esteem. Idk about the rest but good luck
You can be fearless and badass without being coldhearted and while caring about people other than yourself. Daring to care about people is actually a very courageous and often difficult thing to do.
Before i start getting unto your desire of becoming fearless and badass there is a few issues that need to be addressed. number 1. you need to get to the root issue of why you are depressed and anxious, lack produces want and your lack of whatever it is is causing a desire for you to want to have a self glorified image of yourself, why? to hide the pain caused and to get back and the ones who "walked all over you." I can tell what you want to be you want to be independent, strong and superior to get back at those who done you wrong in a sense that they look at you with envy and jealously, so that you feel above those who done you wrong.

Well your solution is wrong it wont work it never will pride cannot hide rejection. The law states "it is not good for man to be alone" you wanting to be alone first is an escape mechanism which leads to isolation which will in turn make your depression and anxiety much worse. Fear starts in the mind and your desire is to be self aborted which will make it 10x worse and will lead you to destruction. As humans we are creature of comparison only through good and bad circumstances will produces change and growth, this is through a verity of different experiences and if you have not learnt from the first experience you will continue in this cycle based on your solution you haven't learnt.

The solution is first recognise your faults and take responsibility for you have done do not blame, next doubt your thoughts and realise that they are all lies, see for yourself sometimes your depressed and timid other times you feel puffed up and strong realise that all your thoughts are doing is keeping self absorbed and bound to your problem i.e anxiety and depression. Learn to be still and focus on the present not the passed or the future cause that causes anxiety fear and ultimately timidity. Forgive, learn to let go of what others have done to you or what they are doing atm that way you can move forward and receive deliverance. I recommend you watch a silent voice and see yourself in the movie (here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhcJ5aVDtFM&t=178s ) and learn the principle of forgiveness.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m sick of getting walked all over,I’m sick of not of having confidence and I’m sick of my problems that’s don’t help with my anxiety and depression. I don’t want to listen to people anymore,I want to do my own thing but still do well in school(of course)but to the point is I don’t want be an innocent little girl anymore,I want to be fearless,I want to be badass,I need to be cold hearted and not care about others!!any tips or advice?
p:
19 minutes ago
Moderated Post
Before i start getting unto your desire of becoming fearless and badass there is a few issues that need to be addressed. number 1. you need to get to the root issue of why you are depressed and anxious, lack produces want and your lack of whatever it is is causing a desire for you to want to have a self glorified image of yourself, why? to hide the pain caused and to get back and the ones who "walked all over you." I can tell what you want to be you want to be independent, strong and superior to get back at those who done you wrong in a sense that they look at you with envy and jealously, so that you feel above those who done you wrong.

Well your solution is wrong it wont work it never will pride cannot hide rejection. The law states "it is not good for man to be alone" you wanting to be alone first is an escape mechanism which leads to isolation which will in turn make your depression and anxiety much worse. Fear starts in the mind and your desire is to be self aborted which will make it 10x worse and will lead you to destruction. As humans we are creature of comparison only through good and bad circumstances will produces change and growth, this is through a verity of different experiences and if you have not learnt from the first experience you will continue in this cycle based on your solution you haven't learnt.

The solution is first recognise your faults and take responsibility for you have done do not blame, next doubt your thoughts and realise that they are all lies, see for yourself sometimes your depressed and timid other times you feel puffed up and strong realise that all your thoughts are doing is keeping self absorbed and bound to your problem i.e anxiety and depression. Learn to be still and focus on the present not the passed or the future cause that causes anxiety fear and ultimately timidity. Forgive, learn to let go of what others have done to you or what they are doing atm that way you can move forward and receive deliverance. I recommend you watch a silent voice and see yourself in the movie, and learn the principle of forgiveness.
The movie is on Youtube koe no katachi
Reply 6
I'm also in a similar position. I've had social anxiety and continue to do so for over 7 years now. I had a close-knitted friends during secondary but afterwards, I found out that I lacked the confidence to talk to anyone during college. This continued through to University and now that I'm going to graduate, I'm too worried about my lack of confidence and anxiety so you're not alone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending