Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Was interested in their 'Civil Engineering with Construction Management' degree offered at Leeds.

Was just wondering how Leeds are ranked for such a course?

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied for the same course but as my insurance after liverpool. does anyone know how much leeway their is with the grades? i know they have just upped the BEng from 3 C's to 3B's and think ive messed up some of my exams ....
    also is their much leeway with liverpool and their grade requirements?
    tarr

ReputationRep:
    well they cant up the grade requirement from CCC to BBB if you've already applied via ucas at the CCC requirement surely?

they will probably accept a grade lower depending on the intake of the year, i.e. they may accept BBC instead of BBB

unless the maths is the C which might put you in the ****ter

ReputationRep:
    i mean from last year they have put them up but ok tarr

ReputationRep:
    if they have put the grades up since you've applied it doesnt affect you, because you applied at the CCC level? is that right?

if you applied when they requested CCC then thats what you need

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 24, 2008

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.