The Student Room Group

Psychology PYA4, i need big help with my A02 please!

As i am basically messed up with exams coming all at once (business and psychology always next to eachother), im really trying to revise for my psychology resit today, and i feel that i could really do with some help on gaining A02 marks, as i can always remember the theory/study, but never have the skills/knowledge to really delve deep into grabbing the A02 marks. (i usually put some *******s like this is unecologically valid and thats it)

any help and ideas that anyone could give would be a great help to me!

many thanks,
tom
I usually suggest why it does/doesn't support theories and wouldn't be relevant to everyday life kinda thing...Plus all the crap about low (not lacking) ecological validity etc. :yawn:
Reply 2
Well what I do if i can never recall any of the specific bits to that thoery
is to talk about: reductionism, determinism, nature/nuture debate etc
Also always try to elaborate each point till your bored of it, I've been told the examiners love it :\
so if you can only think of it lacking ecological vaildty; then really explian why it is, how it is etc. A lot of the AO2 stuff can apply to most things. So try to make a list of the main things you can apple to any Q's and learn them.
Best of Luck
Reply 3
make a list of like 10 and memorise in some way
i used to make stupid sentences
it worked though
Reply 4
tom4blues
As i am basically messed up with exams coming all at once (business and psychology always next to eachother), im really trying to revise for my psychology resit today, and i feel that i could really do with some help on gaining A02 marks, as i can always remember the theory/study, but never have the skills/knowledge to really delve deep into grabbing the A02 marks. (i usually put some *******s like this is unecologically valid and thats it)

any help and ideas that anyone could give would be a great help to me!

many thanks,
tom

I am revising right now, for each topic write at least 10 a02 points from textbook , memorise them, condense. Trust me it works. Thats how I got an A last year.

Latest