trans/ tv and relationships Watch

Sophie1999x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I was born male, but I am increasingly identifying as female, I probably spend 60 percent of my time as Sophie and the remainder as male me. I am very confused as I know I don't want a sex change or take hormones, I just enjoy living as a girl and have a great circle of mainly female friends.

The only issue is relationships, I know I am attracted to females only, I tried casual sex with men in female persona (never in male), while I enjoyed being treated as roughly I was not attracted to the men, it was an experiment.

I am really struggling to find an excepting lady and dont know where to look. online dating apps dont cater for tv/trans. I want to meet someone who accepts both me, straight sex, me a sophie or her taking a male role with sex i.e, strap on. I would also like kids one day.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
My guess is you can really only be classed as transgender if you’ve had the procedure. Completely up to you if you do/don’t. I’m not going to probe and ask what equipment you’ve got but I imagine if you’re attracted to women and you still have a man’s body, then just let things happen naturally rather than put a label on it and telling them you’re a lesbian. I imagine the most important thing is that they love you regardless so it shouldn’t matter. As for kids you have two options. If you keep the male body, you could go about this the old fashioned way, or go through with adoption/ having your female partner’s eggs impregnated by someone else’s semen, as you technically wouldn’t be able to reproduce if you were transgender.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I'd date someone like this. It's not a turn off/dealbreaker.

Being upfront on dating apps is probably your best bet. e.g. having photos of both the male you and as Sophie and explaining in your bio how you switch between the two.
Last edited by sinfonietta; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (114)
66.28%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.35%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
13.37%

Watched Threads