The Werewolves of TSR Returns - Recruitment Thread!

Watch this thread
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi all! We have an exciting proposition for you - a premium house in a new and upcoming village Pueblo Lobo which are, for a limited time, free!

Tiny problem... werewolves :ninja:

The Basics

Each game day will last around 24 hours, and each night will be the same. This means one full day and night will last roughly 48 hours (2 days).

On the first day, 18 of you will move into the village of Pueblo Lobo. This means I need 18 brave volunteers to sign up!

After we have 18 recruits, you will get a PM will give you your role - these are assigned randomly

Each night, the pack of Werewolves (each ww will know who each of the other ww's are) make a group decision on who they want to kill. Each day, the surviving villagers discuss the night’s events and decide who they believe is a Werewolf and should be lynched. This is done through a new thread each day, and a poll voting who should be lynched.

The game ends when either all Werewolves have been lynched or all non-werewolves have been killed (through means of mauling and lynching).

The Rules

Revealing your role is forbidden. You must keep it to yourself for the duration of the game.

You are not allowed to make your role public. For example, no ‘You’re welcome’ if you are the Witch and save someone, no ‘I am the Fortune Teller/Little Girl and X is a Werewolf’, no ‘Do not lynch me because I am the Hunter’, etc. Likewise, you can't claim to be an 'innocent villager', but you can claim to be 'innocent'.

Preferably, please do not make any private alliances. All discussion should occur in the thread.

You must have space in your PMs in order to play. This is because role assignment is done that way, so even innocent villagers must be able to receive this information. If you do not have space when you receive a PM, you will not be able to play

You must be active. If you do not participate in the game for over 24 hours, you will be kicked and replaced. Participation exists in the form of replying to the threads, submitting your last will and voting during the day.

Cheating in any way is forbidden. If you are found to be cheating, you will be removed from the game.

Ghostly whispers (talking in threads once you are dead) are allowed but must not relate to the gameplay.

Recruitment/Sign Up!

Okay, so applications (where expression of interest is considered an application) to play are open as of now(!) and will be open for around 24 hours

If all of the spots are filled, that's amazing and roles will be allocated immediately via PM.

Sooo.... to sign up, just fill this in and post it below!

APPLICATION FORM

Username:

A number between 1-18 (this is for house numbers on a first come first serve basis):

Favourite colour (this is for your house colour):

Characteristics/Personality:

Hobbies:

Optional tagging of potentially interested players:
Last edited by laurawatt; 3 years ago
ThatsAGoodOne349
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
List of Roles:

Villager: You are just a villager. Each night, one of them is eaten by Werewolves. This player is then eliminated. The survivors meet the next morning and try to find out who the Werewolves are. After discussion, they choose one player who will be eliminated.

Werewolf (4): Each night, they eat a villager. The next day, they pretend to be a villager so they will not be eliminated. There are 1, 2, 3 or 4 Werewolves according to the number of players. A Werewolf can eat a Werewolf.

Fortune Teller: Discovers the role of a player of their choice every night. He/She must help the other villagers but discretely so as not be found by Werewolves.

Little Girl: Can see the actions of that of the Werewolves. After the Werewolves have decided on their victim, the Little Girl shall be PMed and the Werewolves can have a guess as to who she is before morning comes. She will die if the Werewolves guess who she is, but she can find out who the Werewolves are by guessing one player to be a Werewolf every night.

Hunter: If he/she dies, he/she must immediately kill another player of his/her choice.

Cupid: On the first night, he/she chooses 2 players and makes them fall in love. If one dies, the other dies too. A lover cannot vote against the other lover. If the lovers are a villager and a Werewolf, their objective changes; they must eliminate all the players except them. If they are both villagers or both Werewolves, their objective does not change, but everything else does come into effect.

Witch: He/She has two potions:
- one to save the Werewolves' victim
- one to eliminate a player
He/She can only use each potion once during the game. He/She can use her two potions during the same night. He/She can save herself if he/she is attacked by Werewolves. He/She is told who the Werewolf’s target is and asked if he/she wants to save them at the end of each night.

Sheriff: Has 2 votes to vote who is to be killed at the end of each day. Note: voted in by the villagers and can have multiple roles (i.e: Werewolf and Sheriff etc.)

Variety is the Spice of Life, right? That's why there's a new role thrown in the mix, just to spice the game up a touch. (and yes, that pun was 100% intended.)

The Gunslinger: They have one gun, and one bullet. Their Goal is to eliminate a Werewolf.
If the shot hits a Werewolf, that person dies, with NO HOPE of healing.
If anyone else is hit by this shot, no damage is done to anyone. So it is imperative that the bullet is used at juuuuust the right time.
Last edited by ThatsAGoodOne349; 2 years ago
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Welcome!

TAGO, Laura and I will be running with first round of TWoTSR Returns!

Any questions about the game feel free to tag any of us or the wonderful Labrador99

Looking forward to hosting the game! :woo:
Let the chaos begin
ThatsAGoodOne349
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
Welcome!

TAGO, Laura and I will be running with first round of TWoTSR Returns!

Any questions about the game feel free to tag any of us or the wonderful Labrador99

Looking forward to hosting the game! :woo:
Let the chaos begin
uwu did you like the desc?
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349)
uwu did you like the desc?
yes thanks

feel free to tag anyone you think would be interested in playing :woo:
ThatsAGoodOne349
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
yes thanks

feel free to tag anyone you think would be interested in playing :woo:
so post the squad ok
04MR17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Username: 04MR17

A number between 1-18 (this is for house numbers on a first come first serve basis): 18

Favourite colour (this is for your house colour): Blue and Yellow horizontal stripes :yep:

Characteristics/Personality: :erm: Quite outgoing/confident. Calm, food-lover.

Hobbies: Enjoy politics and bad jokes, and the arts and history

Tagging of potentially interested players: Andrew97 the bear Oxford Mum Themysticalegg ParadoxSocks Kindred Labrador99
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Crikey. Will look again at this once I've had a couple of vodkas.
RazzzBerries
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Username: RazzzBerries (you can call me Razzz for short, if you’d like! )

A number between 1-18 (this is for house numbers on a first come first serve basis): 3 :rave:

Favourite colour (this is for your house colour): Purple :gah: 💜

Characteristics/Personality: Random bursts
of energy (occasionally), can get sugar highs on Skittles from time to time, bubbly and a weirdo at heart. :thumbsup:

Hobbies: Listening to music, writing music, breathing music, ooh did I mention music? A little bit of Netflix watching (no chilling, sadly I’m single and alone) and YouTube surfing.

Your basic 16 year old. 😬

Optional tagging of potentially interested players: chibibotto, JoshDarnIt, @I’mPooPoo (tag isn’t coming up? 👀), I AM GROOT 1, , warm it up, Dunya, CHANELDIAMONDS, Bang Outta Order
Y’all up for a game?

Also, side note if I’m actually entered into the game. I’ve never played this game. Ever. 😂
Please go easy on me. Much appreciations ❤️
Last edited by RazzzBerries; 3 years ago
shadowdweller
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Username: shadowdweller

A number between 1-18 (this is for house numbers on a first come first serve basis): 13, 12, 7, or 15, given my first choice went last time!

Favourite colour (this is for your house colour): Purple

Characteristics/Personality: Sarcastic night owl

Hobbies: Karate and circus skills, also books

Optional tagging of potentially interested players: BurstingBubbles CoolCavy
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by shadowdweller)
Username: shadowdweller

A number between 1-18 (this is for house numbers on a first come first serve basis): 13, 12, 7, or 15, given my first choice went last time!

Favourite colour (this is for your house colour): Purple

Characteristics/Personality: Sarcastic night owl

Hobbies: Karate and circus skills, also books

Optional tagging of potentially interested players: BurstingBubbles CoolCavy
Am not participating but am doing the artwork for the village map :yep:
RazzzBerries
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Am not participating but am doing the artwork for the village map :yep:
The creative mastermind :gah: :hugs:
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
The creative mastermind :gah: :hugs:
:hugs:
username3890778
Rep:
Report 3 years ago

A number between 1-18 (this is for house numbers on a first come first serve basis): 3 :rave:

of energy (occasionally), can get sugar highs on Skittles from time to time, bubbly and a weirdo at heart. :thumbsup:

Hobbies: Listening to music, writing music, breathing music, ooh did I mention music? A little bit of Netflix watching (no chilling, sadly I’m single and alone) and YouTube surfing.

Optional tagging of potentially interested players: chibibotto, JoshDarnIt, @I’mPooPoo (tag isn’t coming up? 👀), I AM GROOT 1, L.D.S., warm it up, Dunya, CHANELDIAMONDS, Bang Outta Order
Y’all up for a game?

Also, side note if I’m actually entered into the game. I’ve never played this game. Ever. 😂
Nah sorry, Can’t stay committed.
username1876553
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I think I lost a couple of brain cells attempting to read the rules so I'll pass :gasp:

Optional tagging of potentially interested players: chibibotto, JoshDarnIt, @I’mPooPoo (tag isn’t coming up? 👀), I AM GROOT 1, L.D.S., warm it up, Dunya, CHANELDIAMONDS, Bang Outta Order
Y’all up for a game?

CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Here are the wonderful selection of houses on offer in Pueblo Lobo :awesome: once they have all been sold they will be given a lick of paint and a revised map posted :deal:

Name:  WWOTSR.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  175.9 KB
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Neither have I

Y’all up for a game?

flaurie
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Here are the wonderful selection of houses on offer in Pueblo Lobo :awesome: once they have all been sold they will be given a lick of paint and a revised map posted :deal:

Name:  WWOTSR.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  175.9 KB
Omg cavy they are so good! :gah: :hugs:
RavenclawOwl
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Username: RavenclawOwl

A number between 1-18 (this is for house numbers on a first come first serve basis): 1

Favourite colour (this is for your house colour): Yellow Brick!

Characteristics/Personality: Introverted book lover, innocent (), academic

Hobbies: Reading, creative writing

Also new to this but looks fun?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Username: (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ (or Smiley)
House Number: 13
House Colour: #4A1823 / (74,24,35)
Characteristics/Personality: Altruistic
Hobbies: Reading
Last edited by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ; 3 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.92%
As I expected (24)
30.77%
Harder (29)
37.18%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
5.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed