Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    can some one help me!!

im going into town tomoro with a guy that a really like, we've seen each other a few times now but i cant decide what to wear tomoro! the dilemma is its quite hot here at the moment and im would normally wear a mini in warm weather but i dont want to come across in the wrong way, so im thinking bout wearin jeans?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Jeans, definitely.

ReputationRep:
    Mini ftw!
    Get your arse out, he will appreciate it!

ReputationRep:
    Just wear what your comfortable in, but jeans are a bit better
    also depends on what kinda guy he is and where u two are going

ReputationRep:
    Wear what you would normally wear.. If you like him, he has to like you for who you are. Wearing a mini won't make you come across in any other way than that you appreciate it's sunny..

Although, if it's cold you might want to reconsider...

ReputationRep:
    i'd normally go for jeans but it depends on the weather. Its ment to be really hot today/tomorrow so jeans could be uncomfortable. Why not wear a skirt/ dress that isnt mini? like a mid thigh- knee floaty dress type thing?

ReputationRep:
    If your legs are poor - jeans..

if not, mini.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atoms4peace)
    i'd normally go for jeans but it depends on the weather. Its ment to be really hot today/tomorrow so jeans could be uncomfortable. Why not wear a skirt/ dress that isnt mini? like a mid thigh- knee floaty dress type thing?
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    i doubt that wearing a mini will make you come across in the wrong way. it depends what you wear with it really. if you feel self conscious pair it with a more demure top.

ReputationRep:
    ...doubt wearing a mini will effect him that way...he can see them all over the place....above all wear what you want to to be yourself and comfortable with yourself....:p:

ReputationRep:
    Whatever your comfortable in. If its too hot for jeans but you don't think a mini is suitable, what about a knee length? Like a pencil skirt.

ReputationRep:
    a mini you shouldn't have to change your style.
    im wearin a short denim skirt now in an all boys 6th form, am i giving the wrong impression? (ive gta bf of 14 months btw)
    wear what ever your comfortable in and suits ur own style
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Wear whatever you want! If you still feel a bit unsure about the mini (its denim i'm guessing) wear it with a t-shirt rather than a low cut top.

ReputationRep:
    Wear whatever your comfortable in and what you would normally wear

ReputationRep:
    Go for whatever you feel most comfortable in. You don't want to be sweating like a pig, but you don't want to give the wrong impression either.
    But remember the rule of showing only the legs or boobs - if you wear the mini don't go wearing a top with your boobs spilling out. That will certainly give him the wrong idea!

ReputationRep:
    how much are you willing to put out?

if i were a girl I'd choose my outfits based on how much **** i wanted to suck that night....wish i was a girl

I'd wear the mini. Really doubt it will make a difference after all how you come across in something depends on how you wear a it and what the situation is. A mini can look lovely if worn with the right top/shoes etc and shouldn't make you comes across in the wrong way and nice sunny day seems the perfect situation for a mini.

ReputationRep:
    You should probably where jeans. You don't want to give him anything too easy.

ReputationRep:
    mini and tights

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.