Crystals Watch

liaente
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I placed this topic on the health section because I regard crystals to have healing properties and a lot of benefits.
So, I have a few questions regarding this, because I'd like to do this properly and safely. My crystal is a rose quartz and I wear it as a bracelet.
1) I want to cleanse my crystal only using moonlight. Does it only have to be a full moon or can it be any moon?
2) Once I cleanse my crystal, do I need to do anything specific to it? I've heard some bizarre things like giving it a mantra?
3) Since I wear the crystal, it picks up supposed negative energies from the surroundings and myself - so do I need to cleanse the crystal everyday?
4) What happens if I don't cleanse the crystal?
5) What do people mean by giving it "mantras"? Do I need to do that?
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you don’t cleanse it then nothing happens since crystals don’t work. Magic doesn’t exist in this real world.
Save your money.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Bio 7; 4 weeks ago
liaente
Rep:
?
I've seen you around some crystal posts and I don't appreciate seeing these kinds of comments. Please refrain from them around this discussion. I know you mean well but I've made my decision to go by it, thank you.
(Original post by Bio 7)
If you don’t cleanse it then nothing happens since crystals don’t work. Magic doesn’t exist in this real world.
Save your money.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
if you chant over your crystal that will help to energize it. you should place the crystal on the relevant chakra you are working on.

this video will help with the chanting ?

liaente
Rep:
?
Thank you for your reply. Do you know how to cleanse it? Or by energizing it do you already do that?
(Original post by the bear)
if you chant over your crystal that will help to energize it. you should place the crystal on the relevant chakra you are working on.

this video will help with the chanting ?

the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by liaente)
Thank you for your reply. Do you know how to cleanse it? Or by energizing it do you already do that?
the energizing vibrations will clean out the bad energy and replace it with good energy ?

you should try it for yourself to see how effective this ancient knowledge is.
liaente
Rep:
?
Alright, I'll experiment with it.
the energizing vibrations will clean out the bad energy and replace it with good energy ?

you should try it for yourself to see how effective this ancient knowledge is.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
this video will help you with your chakras

rimstone
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
lol random chemicals in crystal lattice form, are still seen to be anything other than that ?

tell me what makes the bit of SI02 around your hand ; anything other than SI02 and how does it have any medical use? ( if i melt and reform your SIO2 in a non crystal form , is it still magical ?)
liaente
Rep:
?
I do not wish to see these kinds of comments on this discussion. If you have any questions, please make your own discussion. I have genuine questions I'd like to have answers to, and not these types. Thank you.
(Original post by rimstone)
lol random chemicals in crystal lattice form, are still seen to be anything other than that ?

tell me what makes the bit of SI02 around your hand ; anything other than SI02 and how does it have any medical use? ( if i melt and reform your SIO2 in a non crystal form , is it still magical ?)
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

the lattice energy contributes to chakra energy in ways not fully understood by science ?
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I do not wish to see these kinds of comments on this discussion. If you have any questions, please make your own discussion. I have genuine questions I'd like to have answers to, and not these types. Thank you.
You’ve posted a question about crystals. People that don’t think they work can still post here it isn’t offensive to disagree with you.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
rimstone
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
the lattice energy contributes to chakra energy in ways not fully understood by science ?
imma need a little DMT or shrooms before i rap my head around this pseudoscience.
Not fully understood by science is very different to having not a single bit of footing/backing in science.
liaente
Rep:
?
Well then I guess I'll have to ignore these types of comments from now on then as they don't help answering my questions.
(Original post by Bio 7)
You’ve posted a question about crystals. People that don’t think they work can still post here it isn’t offensive to disagree with you.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
imma need a little DMT or shrooms before i rap my head around this pseudoscience.
Not fully understood by science is very different to having not a single bit of footing/backing in science.
electricity was viewed in a similar way by the early scientists. you should not close your mind dude.
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You might do better Googling the answers to those questions or looking them up on Youtube. Search for Ryan Cropper or Infinite Waters, they'll likely have some videos on this topic. If not, try elsewhere.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
electricity was viewed in a similar way by the early scientists. you should not close your mind dude.
Oh my god, bear, I thought you were cool...
liaente
Rep:
?
Yeah I'm starting to think that too, some people just can't accept that others want genuine answers to questions like these. Thanks man.
(Original post by JoshDarnIt)
You might do better Googling the answers to those questions or looking them up on Youtube. Search for Ryan Cropper or Infinite Waters, they'll likely have some videos on this topic. If not, try elsewhere.
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
“Cleansing”, “mantra’s”, “negative energies” and any other mention of supernatural powers that crystals are claimed to possess have not been proven nor any evidence that they possess any ability has been found. I’m sorry to tell you but it’s all nonsense
I placed this topic on the health section because I regard crystals to have healing properties and a lot of benefits.
So, I have a few questions regarding this, because I'd like to do this properly and safely. My crystal is a rose quartz and I wear it as a bracelet.
1) I want to cleanse my crystal only using moonlight. Does it only have to be a full moon or can it be any moon?
2) Once I cleanse my crystal, do I need to do anything specific to it? I've heard some bizarre things like giving it a mantra?
3) Since I wear the crystal, it picks up supposed negative energies from the surroundings and myself - so do I need to cleanse the crystal everyday?
4) What happens if I don't cleanse the crystal?
5) What do people mean by giving it "mantras"? Do I need to do that?
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Disappointed this is not about the old nighclub
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (139)