The Student Room Group

Do you like clouds?

In my opinion, they're one of my favourite things in creation.
I've always, always taken pictures of them during sunset - and they're in the most beautiful forms. Sometimes clouds can cover miles and miles of the sky and then you see gentle openings - and especially if it's nearing nighttime and the clouds are grey, you wonder if it's really so dark even though it's 7pm in the summertime.
In paintings they're also very captivating. Clouds will always be one of my favourite things.
Who else believes their wonderful? Any special moments you've had? :smile:
Original post by liaente
In my opinion, they're one of my favourite things in creation.
I've always, always taken pictures of them during sunset - and they're in the most beautiful forms. Sometimes clouds can cover miles and miles of the sky and then you see gentle openings - and especially if it's nearing nighttime and the clouds are grey, you wonder if it's really so dark even though it's 7pm in the summertime.
In paintings they're also very captivating. Clouds will always be one of my favourite things.
Who else believes their wonderful? Any special moments you've had? :smile:

no-when they cover the sun and I have to wait before I can take the perfect selfie annoys me
Reply 2
Intriguing. Clouds mostly help block out (most of) the dangerous UV light that damages your skin and you can say bye bye to your selfies faster :lol:
The sun is also blinding, so I'm thankful when I sleep in the car and the clouds cover it up.
Original post by Ivanita-Ariana
no-when they cover the sun and I have to wait before I can take the perfect selfie annoys me
LOL-us asians are used to UV light all day long

Spoiler

Original post by liaente
Intriguing. Clouds mostly help block out (most of) the dangerous UV light that damages your skin and you can say bye bye to your selfies faster :lol:
The sun is also blinding, so I'm thankful when I sleep in the car and the clouds cover it up.
Reply 4
Good for you.
Original post by Ivanita-Ariana
LOL-us asians are used to UV light all day long

Spoiler

Also rain falls from them-which is also annoying
Reply 6
I like Cloud Strife.
Original post by gjd800
I like Cloud Strife.

Tifa was bae back when I was a wee lad
Clouds are sick yo :cool:
I like clouds. I think they look neat. :tongue: And I also like how they make rain. On an exhausting day, I love to listen to the soft pitter-patter of the rain as I mess about on the Internet. :u:
Reply 10
Yes, it's so nice to hear :h:
Original post by PencilVoid
I like clouds. I think they look neat. :tongue: And I also like how they make rain. On an exhausting day, I love to listen to the soft pitter-patter of the rain as I mess about on the Internet. :u:

Quick Reply

Latest