The Student Room Group

a level law vs studying law in uni

is it better to not study law in college when you want to study it in uni? because I heard some people saying that a level law will make you confused when you get onto studying law in uni because apparently, you completely different things; but others say that it's better to studying law in college before uni or is this just personal preferences?
Original post by otterlover
is it better to not study law in college when you want to study it in uni? because I heard some people saying that a level law will make you confused when you get onto studying law in uni because apparently, you completely different things; but others say that it's better to studying law in college before uni or is this just personal preferences?

I think in general it's best to not study law at college. Not for the reason that you said but because its better to spend the time on a more 'highly regarded' subject.
Reply 2
Original post by otterlover

Neither way gives any sort of advantage. Go with what you think you can achieve the best marks in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending