a level law vs studying law in uni

Watch this thread
otterlover
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
is it better to not study law in college when you want to study it in uni? because I heard some people saying that a level law will make you confused when you get onto studying law in uni because apparently, you completely different things; but others say that it's better to studying law in college before uni or is this just personal preferences?
RuneFreeze
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by otterlover)
is it better to not study law in college when you want to study it in uni? because I heard some people saying that a level law will make you confused when you get onto studying law in uni because apparently, you completely different things; but others say that it's better to studying law in college before uni or is this just personal preferences?
I think in general it's best to not study law at college. Not for the reason that you said but because its better to spend the time on a more 'highly regarded' subject.
RV3112
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by otterlover)
Neither way gives any sort of advantage. Go with what you think you can achieve the best marks in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (24)
18.46%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.54%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.69%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.92%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (33)
25.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
20%

Watched Threads