If the league still continued in 2 pts for a win... Watch

Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Here are the teams which would have won the top-flight title:
Liverpool (2018/19, would have been 1 point ahead of Man City)
Man Utd (1994/95, would have equalled the points of Blackburn and won on GD)
Here are the teams which would have been automatically promoted or won the title in the Championship:
Brighton (2015/16, would have been 2 points ahead of Boro)
Fulham (2017/18, would have equalled the points of Cardiff and promoted on GD)
Brighton (2012/13, would have been 1 point ahead of Hull and 2 points ahead of Watford)
West Ham (2011/12, would have equalled the points of Southampton and Reading. Southampton and West Ham would have promoted on GD.)
Sunderland (1997/98, would have equalled the points and GD of Boro, but promoted on goals scored)
For League 1:
Walsall (2015/16) would have equalled the points of Burton and promoted on GD.
Bournemouth (2012/13) would have won the League 1 title on GD by equalling the points of Doncaster.
For League 2:
Mansfield (2018/19) would have equalled the points of MK Dons and promoted on GD.
Stanley (2015/16) would have been 2 points ahead of Bristol Rovers and won automatic promotion.
Wycombe (2014/15) would have been 2 points ahead of Bury and won automatic promotion.
Bury (2008/09) would have equalled the points of Exeter City and promoted on GD. Wycombe would have gotten 2nd place by 1 point.
Southend (2004/05) would have equalled the points of Swansea and promoted on goals scored.
Cheltenham Town (2001/02) would have been 1 point ahead of Mansfield and won automatic promotion.
Any more teams' fates would have changed?
Last edited by 8013; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (150)
17.71%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.85%
No I am happy with my course choice (501)
59.15%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (121)
14.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise