Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What make-up do you wear everyday/can't live without?

I can't live without mascara, feel naked without it! Also wear foundation, blush.

ReputationRep:
    Mascara, light brown eyeshadow and powder and/or blush.

ReputationRep:
    A bit of eye liner and mascara

ReputationRep:
    Foundation, powder, concealer (for covering up those nasty spots when I have them) brown blush cream stuff, mascara and pencil eyeliner. And lip balm. Sometimes lip stick, eye colour and liquid eyeliner

ReputationRep:
    None. I like my face just the way it is

If I go out in the evening I put on Mascara, eye shadow, concealer if I need it, and blusher.

ReputationRep:
    foundation, mascara and a light eyeshadow

I never used to wear much, but now i cant seem to go out without it..

ReputationRep:
    I completely forgot lipbalm/gloss. I have about 3 that i use every day.

ReputationRep:
    Mascara and the tiniest bit of concealer at the very most. I get my eyelashes dyed black though, so usually I'm fine without any makeup.

ReputationRep:
    Too much !

:-(

ReputationRep:
    Mousse Foundation, masscara, pencil eyeliner and lip gloss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h82think)
    None. I like my face just the way it is

If I go out in the evening I put on Mascara, eye shadow, concealer if I need it, and blusher.
    So wish I could go out with no make-up on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bartal)
    If I go out in the evening I go absolutely CRAZY hahaa.
    Foundation, bronzer, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, lip gloss...

But I like to get all dressed up for nights out
    I put loads of make-up when I go out on a night. Takes me foreveeeeeeeer to get ready!!

ReputationRep:
    Depends really. I used to nearly always wear my foundation, but now that my skin is clearing up (anitbiotics kicking in, horary!) it's not so bad without - I went out yesterday wearing no make-up and I didn't feel like I looked hideous. If I'm going to work I'll wear foundation and mascara. On the odd occasion I may wear some eyeliner just in the corner of my eyes, some eyeshadow or some blusher/bronzer.

ReputationRep:
    Daily i'll just wear mascara, maybe foundation, concealer and powder depending on how bad my skin is! and blusher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bartal)
    Hahahah same! And I also take forever to do my hair, choose what to wear etc.. But I love it
    Me too! My boyfriend gets really annoyed as well if he's with me when I'm getting ready as I tend to get ready about 2 hours before I go out! Haha!

ReputationRep:
    thin eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow pencil, usually will put a bit of blusher, sometimes tint my lips with a gloss.

ReputationRep:
    Concealor, powder, mascara, lipgloss, eyeliner, eyeshadow.

If I'm going to college.

If I'm going to mong about at home, then probs just liner and gloss and mascara.

ReputationRep:
    Mascara and eyeliner I just couldn't live without!
    Hmm and benetint.. and and.. concealer.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, just skin. Make-up is for special occasions.

ReputationRep:
    Bit of Touche éclat under the eyes, some mascara and eyeliner. Sometimes a bit of bronzer too if i'm looking a bit pale.

If i'm just nipping to town for a few bits and bobs or summert, i probs would just go without.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.