Social work hours

Watch this thread
st97sw2019
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hiiii, I am starting social work at QUB this september. I’m wondering if anyone very roughly knows the timetable based on previous years (eg. Even how many days a week you’re in!). Also an estimated start date? I am meant to be going to the US with work at the beginning of September and would like to try and see if I’ll be able to go or not. Thank u!!!
Queen's University Belfast
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by st97sw2019)
Hiiii, I am starting social work at QUB this september. I’m wondering if anyone very roughly knows the timetable based on previous years (eg. Even how many days a week you’re in!). Also an estimated start date? I am meant to be going to the US with work at the beginning of September and would like to try and see if I’ll be able to go or not. Thank u!!!
Hi st97sw2019 :hello:

I have checked your query with the school and they have replied with the following information for you:

"He/she can travel to the US, provided that he/she is back here for “Welcome Week” on Mon. 16 Sept. – attendance is compulsory. Teaching will then get underway the following week (23 Sept.) The BSW course is full-time so he/she would be in Mon.-Fri. mostly from 10 am until 4 pm – start and finish times may vary occasionally depending on arrangements for guest speakers etc. An electronic timetable will be available once students enrol in mid-September or thereabouts."

I hope this helps. See you on campus!

Kachela
(Team Queen's)
st97sw2019
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Queen's University Belfast)
Hi st97sw2019 :hello:

I have checked your query with the school and they have replied with the following information for you:

"He/she can travel to the US, provided that he/she is back here for “Welcome Week” on Mon. 16 Sept. – attendance is compulsory. Teaching will then get underway the following week (23 Sept.) The BSW course is full-time so he/she would be in Mon.-Fri. mostly from 10 am until 4 pm – start and finish times may vary occasionally depending on arrangements for guest speakers etc. An electronic timetable will be available once students enrol in mid-September or thereabouts."

I hope this helps. See you on campus!

Kachela
(Team Queen's)
Wow thank you so much, that’s brilliant! Really appreciate it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (216)
42.52%
The paper was reasonable (219)
43.11%
Not feeling great about that exam... (46)
9.06%
It was TERRIBLE (27)
5.31%

Watched Threads