The Student Room Group
Reply 1
image.jpg
Original post by lucyxxxxxxx
Can anyone help with what this is on my Tragus piercing, I’ve had it done since October and the bump came about 2months after I got it, the lump goes down then comes back even bigger, it’s hard and quite sore, any advice on what it is please?
I’ll put a picture of it in the comments
it looks like a keloid, I had one when I got my scaffold pierced, the best thing I found for it was pure tea tree oil. Put a few drops on a cotton wool bud and clean all round the piercing gently twice a day and try not to sleep on it or knock it
Reply 3
okay thank you!!! x
Original post by Tawny007
it looks like a keloid, I had one when I got my scaffold pierced, the best thing I found for it was pure tea tree oil. Put a few drops on a cotton wool bud and clean all round the piercing gently twice a day and try not to sleep on it or knock it
also try putting an aspirin tablet on the bump
Reply 5
thank you!!
Original post by Anonymous
also try putting an aspirin tablet on the bump
Reply 6
I had the piercing bump on the front of my tragus piercing and a big sore lump on the back of piercing too. I went to piercing place and Changed earring to a straight bar instead of curve. everyday 2-3 times i used a spray call “bactine” spray bottle from walmart. Sprayed it straight on my piercing front and back soaked. Used a qtip to dab around earring too. After a few weeks both bumps front and back is gone 😁 aspirin is too much work and soaking in salt water messy. Use this spray and just spray away. Works wonder!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
Hiii! Did anything help your keloid?? I got one too 4 weeks after i got it pierced. Please help. It looks just like yours right over the tragus piercing and now i have it on the inside as well. It does not hurt at all but Ive had it for 2 weeks so far!! 😭 it doesnt seem to want to go away.
Reply 8
Hi, did anything work for you? 1 month after I got it pierced I have a bump just like yours, on the outside and inside! Please help. :,(

Latest