Turn on thread page Beta

So if you've been with someone a while and its all startng to feel a bit repetative, what can you do you make it feel new again? Or at least less repetitive?

ReputationRep:
    Do something new, something you've both wanted to try and just never got round to, try new things in the bedroom. I often find that seeing the person slightly less makes it more exciting when you are with them

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you go on a date somewhere new at least once a month

Make a list of each others sexual fantasies and work down it on a monthly basis (one a month)

Worked for me

ReputationRep:
    I have a few answers:

- Space?

- Maybe if you are feeling like this then the person is not for you. In my 4.5years of dating, my fiance has never bored me, if anything I love him more and more.

- Getting new interests, eg taking up a new sport together.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Yeah what Varsity said and trying new things in bed...have been with my boyfriend for close to a year now and am never bored...if you are then maybe you should think about whether you really want this relationship or a relationship at all and if this person is right for you...

ReputationRep:
    Why is that a lot of people propose various sexual exploits as a way to stop their relationship being boring? Is there nothing else you can think of that might generate that spark other than sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssk2)
    Why is that a lot of people propose various sexual exploits as a way to stop their relationship being boring? Is there nothing else you can think of that might generate that spark other than sex?
    One person has proposed only that. Everyone else has recognised there is more to relationships than that. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Me and my boyfriend always go out for a meal together at least once a month. We also plan days out or just little things like having a walk down by the river, going to the cinema etc.

ReputationRep:
    have sex

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: never seen a ps helper get warned :rofl:
    Don't know maybe you don't find their presence fun anymore, so in the end you will not be together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaara.)
    :laugh: never seen a ps helper get warned :rofl:
    Don't know maybe you don't find their presence fun anymore, so in the end you will not be together.
    Eh?

ReputationRep:
    ahhh its been deleted lol

ReputationRep:
    hmmm i've been with my bf for nearly 2 and a half years- ive just turned 18. i never really get bored of him tbh but i suppose not seeing him every day helps alot and also try to go out to new places and do different things. sex isnt everything guys!

ReputationRep:
    Have threesomes? Like me and Bekachu :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Explore erotic movies together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Sherminator)
    Have threesomes? Like me and Bekachu :hubba:
    tut tut tut you'll be getting me a reputation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bekahchu)
    tut tut tut you'll be getting me a reputation.
    Well you and the girl in the picture in the post above, and I am one happy man

ReputationRep:
    Who anna ivanovic??
    If so out of bounds she belongs to me

And if it is getting boring why dont you try new things out instead of moaning?

ReputationRep:
    Group sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Sherminator)
    Well you and the girl in the picture in the post above, and I am one happy man
    Hey, hey. Lets get one thing straight, she's mine. Sherminator, you can have bekahchu and bash over a picture of Ana :^^:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 9, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.